Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bought discounted gems..never received them!

New Resident

Angry Bought discounted gems..never received them!

I bought Gems at the 40% discount about 30 minutes ago-- 105 gems for $11.99 and still haven't received them but they took the 11.99 out of my itunes account right away!
    Do I need to file complaint with BBB because I either want my gems that I wanted in the first place or a full refund!

Seems simple but still no response from TL..........typical.

Nightclub Owner
    It can sometimes take a little bit for them to be added to your account. Try rebooting your device and resyncing with iTunes, then go back in the game and see if they are there. If they're not, then email support@teamlava.com with your receipt.

The Honorable Panda
    Also remember that there is limited support staff over the holiday weekend.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Did you get the message saying the items will be added to your account shortly? Or a confirmation email? If so, give it a few minutes. If not, it most likely didn't go through, though it would show it on the account. Been there, don't that. And iTunes has been wonky for a few people the past couple of days.

New Resident
    I did the checklist a few times and still no luck. Thank you for your reply. May I ask how to get receipt from itunes? I was charged but not sure how to prove it. Thank you again for your help!

New Resident
    No message saying they would be added. I've bought gems and have never gotten that message. my itunes was charged the 11.99...i'll try to get a receipt to send to TL although I'm not sure how to get that receipt. Thanks for your help!

Nightclub Owner
    You should get a receipt via email, sometimes it can take awhile though. I've purchased items from iTunes and waited DAYS before my receipt from showed up in my email.

Banned
    Wow I hope you get them soon ... Since you probably bought them to buy the limited items which have few hours left

New Resident
    oh thats right!
    I do get receipts for music purchase and perhaps since I haven't bought gems in a VERY long while I cant recall getting one for gem purchase.
    Thanks for letting me know...I will be on the lookout and ready to send to TL.
    Thx hun!

Fashion Designer
    ...and now we know why TL will NEVER get rid of the Tap to Manage and various other gem traps. People are still buying gems!! ARGH!! Sigh...
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast