Thread: Keep Loosing Connection...

New Resident

Exclamation Keep Loosing Connection...

I play Farm Story and Zoo Story 2, and am having SERIOUS connection issues in both games. I can play for a few minutes, then the connection to the games is lost. I have tested everything, and there is nothing wrong with my iPad nor my home's network Internet connection. I guess there are so many people playing today, the servers are having a difficult time handling us all.

Just a heads up.

Executive Chef
    I had the same problem in farm and fashion but in fashion my wall posts would also disappear or I'd try to visit a nbr only to be returned to the shop I was trying to leave. Just glad after 20minutes I was able to harvest my corn and replant another crop while I'm in bed which I'm heading to shortly.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyMysti View Post
    I play Farm Story and Zoo Story 2, and am having SERIOUS connection issues in both games. I can play for a few minutes, then the connection to the games is lost. I have tested everything, and there is nothing wrong with my iPad nor my home's network Internet connection. I guess there are so many people playing today, the servers are having a difficult time handling us all.

Just a heads up.
    It has to do with that gem sale popup. This happens anytime that type of popup is present...has for the last 2 years.
    Farm Story 2.0.2
    Device: iPhone 4 (soon to be 5S!)
    iOS: 7.0.2 (11A501)

Rhino Keeper
    I am having that problem too, but only with Restaurant story. This is an added feature since they did their maintainance yesterday. I've sent them an email.

Thumbs down Connection Issues..

Hi! I love playing farm story as do my kids but none of us can keep a connection! I am talking three different devices, two iPhones, one touch, and if you play ten minutes without being kicked off your doing awesome, and then you have to go through all those stupid advertisements over and over to start playing again, I wish they would fix it!

New Resident
    The same thing is happening to me in Farm Story. It is so frustrating!

Same here and now when I plant a new crop I close and come back latter and only half is planted. I planted heart berries 3 times and they till didn't stick. Also it kicks me out when I try to post on neighbors wall. This has been going on for over a week. Tried deleting, resetting etc. r they trying to get rid of farm story?

Toadfarm

Here r the disappearing crops
    Attached Images Attached Images

New Resident
    My wife and I both play Farm Story on 2 different iPads. She keeps getting gem sale notices but I never do. Why is this?