Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LTO's are back!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenabake View Post
    I measured it and it fits in my bakery. But since the garden pavilion goes better with my bakery I think I'll just go for that one.
    I also chose the garden pavilion .... It's beautiful ..... Just need to take off Halloween decor to decorate

I got the Ice Cream Sofa and Summer Beach Cake - I'm SO happy they brought the summer beach cake back because I wanted it so bad and now I have it

Sorry about the inconsistent prices everyone! Some of the sale prices were not updated correctly when they were first released on Friday.

If you, your friends, or anyone you know purchased items the first day they were on sale and the game was updated with a lower price, please check out the respective threads for your games.

Farm Story
    Restaurant Story
    Bakery Story
    Fashion Story

You will be able to see the correct sale prices and if you purchased the sale item for something different, you will also see information on how to contact Support so we can assist you as soon as possible. Thanks everyone!

Yeah I saved up 67 and I cant chose between the pavilion and the barista. I wonder what's actually more appealing?

Banned
    The Barista counter has to be the most popular item TL has come out with.

Ive literally seen this thing in more bakeries than anything else.

The design and realism of it is flawless.

New Resident
    Does anyone know how long they will be doing these items for? I managed to get quite a lot at the weekend but am now low on gems and I cannot spend any more money! (well, for now anyway) I was not aware they would do this for a few days and if I was, I would have planned better and done dishes that would earn me more gems and therefore be able to get more items! Not that I can fit them in as I am in desperate need of expansion...

I'm guessing that this must be the last day? It'd be nice to stretch it on until the end of the week, as surely that's when a lot of people get paid therefore TL can make much more money...? I really want the marionette show and the beach cake so please TL, extend! Oh and add more items such as lotus fountain, fairy kitchen, water garden..... I could go on but they have all been mentioned already!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    The Barista counter has to be the most popular item TL has come out with.

Ive literally seen this thing in more bakeries than anything else.

The design and realism of it is flawless.
    I agree with this. I also wonder if this item was so popular because it WASN'T in a box. DOWN WITH BOXES !!! Just let us buy the items we WANT directly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetalba View Post
    Does anyone know how long they will be doing these items for? I managed to get quite a lot at the weekend but am now low on gems and I cannot spend any more money! (well, for now anyway) I was not aware they would do this for a few days and if I was, I would have planned better and done dishes that would earn me more gems and therefore be able to get more items! Not that I can fit them in as I am in desperate need of expansion...

I'm guessing that this must be the last day? It'd be nice to stretch it on until the end of the week, as surely that's when a lot of people get paid therefore TL can make much more money...? I really want the marionette show and the beach cake so please TL, extend! Oh and add more items such as lotus fountain, fairy kitchen, water garden..... I could go on but they have all been mentioned already!
    They did this LTO sale last year for 4 days it lasted

Executive Chef
    TL is there any way we can have a preview what's on Black Friday. Maybe a list of the items you have come up with so far. Even though its a week away. Thanks TL

Hello I am new here

I see everyone talking about a Black Friday Sale?
    I don`t have or had it?
    I am from Europe.
    We only get updates with Autumn?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast