Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LTO's are back!!!

New Resident
    Thank you for your help Baraze, much appreciated! I'lll try to contact Google and see if they can help but wonder if they will get back to me in time! Good idea, I 'll try and put my payment info in again and fingers crossed it will work!! I am also getting a lot of crashing and the old goals popping up saying they have now expired... Its all going pretty well then!! Aaaargh, I want to get so many of the items and cannot understand why they wont take my money!! Thanks again for your help!

New Resident
    I emailed Google and sadly, deleting my payment info and submitting it again has not worked I shouldn't have been so indecisive and just bought them earlier Will keep trying until it works, I cannot miss out on these items!!

New Resident
    *major blushing* Well, I am ridiculously silly.. I could not purchase them because i was playing it through the halloween version... My thanksgiving one is awfully slow at loading up all the time! I shall now be forever seen in this thread as a bit stupid and I am not, it just didn't occur to me! Phew, panic over and items being bought Shame I'm in desperate need of expansion as I have nowhere to put them!!

So the prices slashed are real and not a bug? If that the case, I'm getting the forest band! Yea hoo! XD From what I noticed, only those box items are getting the prices slashed. Those LTO items still stayed the same price.

Yay! I just bought the forest band for 40 gems! So I guessed the prices are true and not a bug. Get yours fast if you want it! XD

Rhino Keeper
    The items are all still available for another 24 hours, and three more have been added:

Rhino Keeper
    I just saw it too, and bought Marionette Show. I always wanted one but had to drool over whenever I visit my neighbor, since I'm never lucky enough to get 1st and 2nd prize.
    Now I have my own, I'm so happy.
    But the gem sale is gone

Banned
    Oh my gosh.org. I've always wanted the baking wizard but with what was pulled yesterday I refuse to buy more gems.

Rhino Keeper
    Puhleeze puhleeze consider bringing back lotus fountain, Chinese water garden and tea party

Hmm I don't know if I want the Barista Counter or Fairy Grotto or both!!..... ive got hopes for tea party, Eiffel tower, lotus fountain and that river thing that they sent to random players for 5 or 6 gems a piece... Urrrggh theres still Cyber Monday

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast