Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: LTO's are back!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amentofashion View Post
    Hmm I don't know if I want the Barista Counter or Fairy Grotto or both!!..... ive got hopes for tea party, Eiffel tower, lotus fountain and that river thing that they sent to random players for 5 or 6 gems a piece... Urrrggh theres still Cyber Monday
    Yes! I'm with u! Tea party, lotus fountain and the river thingy! Please teamlava everyone had a chance at monster kitchen on Halloween! We don't need that there!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amentofashion View Post
    Hmm I don't know if I want the Barista Counter or Fairy Grotto or both!!..... ive got hopes for tea party, Eiffel tower, lotus fountain and that river thing that they sent to random players for 5 or 6 gems a piece... Urrrggh theres still Cyber Monday
    Agreed. Even though I alreay have the "river thing", I'm willing to buy another one for 5 gems so I could make my shop symmetrical. I really want the Lotus Fountain the most tho.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    Agreed. Even though I alreay have the "river thing", I'm willing to buy another one for 5 gems so I could make my shop symmetrical. I really want the Lotus Fountain the most tho.
    Why did I say shop, I meant bakery lol... I don't understand why they brought back halloween stuff.. It just ended.

Quote Originally Posted by shakiba View Post
    Why did I say shop, I meant bakery lol... I don't understand why they brought back halloween stuff.. It just ended.
    What's the 'river thing' called? I saw it a few minutes ago and I should've taken note of the name.... Maybe if TL are reading this they won't know what were talking about (yeah I'm that hopeful, believe it or not hehe)

Banned
    The "water thingy" (we are such girls) is called the river garden. I only had enough gems for one at the time and wish I'd gotten more. So many design ideas I have with it, but one isn't enough. Considering how beautiful it was, five gems is very reasonable considering how things are priced now. I missed out on getting at least four and the herb garden. I want the fairy kitchen too. I got that confused with the wizard one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    The "water thingy" (we are such girls) is called the river garden. I only had enough gems for one at the time and wish I'd gotten more. So many design ideas I have with it, but one isn't enough. Considering how beautiful it was, five gems is very reasonable considering how things are priced now. I missed out on getting at least four and the herb garden. I want the fairy kitchen too. I got that confused with the wizard one.

Oops, it's called a "water garden"!

Quote Originally Posted by Baraze View Post
    Oops, it's called a "water garden"!
    thanks for the info

I finally saved up 40 gems, but now I can't choose between the 'garden pavilion' and the 'forest band'.
    I think the pavilion goes better with other items in my bakery, but I think the forest band is so cute and it is bigger. What to do?!

I too would love the lotus fountain back, but I am really happy that at least they brought these items back

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Elenabake View Post
    I finally saved up 40 gems, but now I can't choose between the 'garden pavilion' and the 'forest band'.
    I think the pavilion goes better with other items in my bakery, but I think the forest band is so cute and it is bigger. What to do?!

I too would love the lotus fountain back, but I am really happy that at least they brought these items back
    I got the forest band and it's HUGE. I still have two expansions left so my bakery is crowded, and I can't find a place to put it =( I'd go for the garden pavilion.

Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    I got the forest band and it's HUGE. I still have two expansions left so my bakery is crowded, and I can't find a place to put it =( I'd go for the garden pavilion.
    I measured it and it fits in my bakery. But since the garden pavilion goes better with my bakery I think I'll just go for that one.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast