Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LTO's are back!!!!!

Rhino Keeper

LTO's are back!!!!!

Oh. My. God. I just went into my game and got this announcement:

And here are the other items that have been brought back:

It seems like TeamLava listened when we asked for LTO's to be brought back! Yippee!!!!
    Of course my favorite hasn't been but oh well! Some of there's items are even 1st place prizes from boxes!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    I am so excited!! I also wish more had been brought back (like the Ice Eiffel Tower), and if I could also purchase the Paris Cafe Display I would be thrilled. With that said, I am still incredibly happy to have the gem sale and the LTOs we have been allowed to purchase!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm .... ^_^..... Hhhhhh

Rhino Keeper
    I was REALLY hoping for the fairy tale display (the fairy sitting by a pond) but I didn't think I would be that lucky lol. But seriously I never thought TL would bring them back, so I'm really happy right now

Rhino Keeper
    That's not all! I just discovered these 3 as well. All are 40 gems:

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer691 View Post
    I was REALLY hoping for the fairy tale display (the fairy sitting by a pond) but I didn't think I would be that lucky lol. But seriously I never thought TL would bring them back, so I'm really happy right now
    Ooh...that one is pretty. And I would have bought the Emerald Forest Display. I am really excited to see the New York stuff especially the Runway and top prize box items. Thanks TL!! :-)

Banned
    Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! I just saw this and I can't use iTunes..noooooooooo

Executive Chef
    between this and my bakery, TL have done quite well out of me so far this morning!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    between this and my bakery, TL have done quite well out of me so far this morning!!!!!

Do share, please! What did you get for bakery? I'm so happy with the barista counter.

Banned
    I want the red runway display! Please extend the deadline for a day or two, plllleeaassseee!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast