Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Black Friday" Sale

New Resident
    I was hoping to buy gems and have not been able to, despite trying over and over again I keep getting a message saying "The item you requested is not available for purchase" I have posted about this in the bs forum but if anyone could help me here, I would really appreciate it! Time is running out for the sale and the limited items, I will be so disappointed if I cannot get these items and I'm planning on getting quite a few! I have restarted my device, deleted my payment info and even contacted google but to no avail

Here is the link to my original post:

Many thanks

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-back!!!/page2

Quote Originally Posted by sweetalba View Post
    I was hoping to buy gems and have not been able to, despite trying over and over again I keep getting a message saying "The item you requested is not available for purchase" I have posted about this in the bs forum but if anyone could help me here, I would really appreciate it! Time is running out for the sale and the limited items, I will be so disappointed if I cannot get these items and I'm planning on getting quite a few! I have restarted my device, deleted my payment info and even contacted google but to no avail

Here is the link to my original post:

Many thanks

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...-back!!!/page2
    Try deleting and reinstalling the app.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Try deleting and reinstalling the app.
    Thank you I have fixed it now Well I say fix, it was my own stupidity as I was playing the halloween version and it simply did not occur to me. The thanksgiving version runs awfully slow sometimes and takes a while to load up other restaurants properly. I feel so silly for not realising this earlier! Thank you for your response, much appreciated I am in the process of buying items, finally!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetalba View Post
    Thank you I have fixed it now Well I say fix, it was my own stupidity as I was playing the halloween version and it simply did not occur to me. The thanksgiving version runs awfully slow sometimes and takes a while to load up other restaurants properly. I feel so silly for not realising this earlier! Thank you for your response, much appreciated I am in the process of buying items, finally!

Yay, it's working! It wasn't your fault, I have different versions downloaded too. Because the holiday versions just don't always work on android. The good thing is they are offering three extra items on bakery and restaurant for an additional 24 hours. I'd always wanted the steampunk fountain I'm RS, plus the Fairy Grotto and Baking Wizard from BS.

I did have it but i was so disappointed because it was for a limited time that i can't even try to have the money to buy it and even if i could manged to have the money i couldn't buy itunes card to purchase the gems !! Because of time deffirence the shops are closed !!!!

Executive Chef
    I bought 50 gems twice

Fashion Designer
    I only have 3 extra items in bakery today...what are the extra items added in restaurant? I dont see anything new

Fashion Designer
    Could someone tell me please if there is anything new in restaurant?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    Could someone tell me please if there is anything new in restaurant?

I know the steampunk fountain is one of them. Can't remember the other two and my restaurant is throwing a tantrum now and not loading.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you baraze for responding I know i definitely do not have the fountain....if you're able to check whenever your RS works again, i would be grateful if you could name the other items

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast