Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Black Friday" Sale

Banned
    You're welcomed! Its the Time machine, sleek booth and hover couch. The time machine is from the steampunk box, for forth gems. The other two are for 30. The original items are still there. Makes me wonder of they will extend the sale with more items tomorrow....

Oddly enough, I don't see many folks with these in the places. In fashion, many of us grabbed up one item or another. I'm on a tipping spree in all the games to see what I can spot. I'm a lunatic!

Fashion Designer
    thanks again hun....time machine, sleek booth and hover couch were there since yesterday...at least for me...did you not have them?
    And to see how they look you can click on them and click "ONCE ONLY" on an empty space in your shop. The item will show up in your store....Just make sure you dont double click or you will end up buying it. I check all the items that way for size and shape and detail before i purchase them.
    Mind you, you must have the required gems amount first. Another easy way is to go to google and type in....restaurant story hover couch...then click images and you will find tons of pics of them ...Do that for any story and any item. I used to cruise shops, bakeries and restaurants looking for items myself, but googling is much faster.
    I need to check out that fountain....why do I not have it???

Executive Chef
    i wanted the asian couch but now got it x

Executive Chef
    I got it Unfortunetly I got it at around 1 am in the evening and it finished at 2 pm today :-( I wasn't rushing out to get itune cards (it's an hour drive one way) and I had other things I had to do today. Wish it had lasted longer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by thatgirl444 View Post
    thanks again hun....time machine, sleek booth and hover couch were there since yesterday...at least for me...did you not have them?
    And to see how they look you can click on them and click "ONCE ONLY" on an empty space in your shop. The item will show up in your store....Just make sure you dont double click or you will end up buying it. I check all the items that way for size and shape and detail before i purchase them.
    Mind you, you must have the required gems amount first. Another easy way is to go to google and type in....restaurant story hover couch...then click images and you will find tons of pics of them ...Do that for any story and any item. I used to cruise shops, bakeries and restaurants looking for items myself, but googling is much faster.
    I need to check out that fountain....why do I not have it???

Opps, I guess I wasnt paying much attention! I did get all the items. I bought the hammock and noodle show immediately. Nothing else grabbed my attention so I ran over to bakery, farm and fashion. I had an early xmas special. So I guess I dont really know whats new, sorry!

The only thing that appealed to me was Classic Date, so I got that

Sorry about the inconsistent prices everyone! Some of the sale prices were not updated correctly when they were first released on Friday.

If you, your friends, or anyone you know purchased items the first day they were on sale and the game was updated with a lower price, please check out the respective threads for your games.

Farm Story
    Restaurant Story
    Bakery Story
    Fashion Story

You will be able to see the correct sale prices and if you purchased the sale item for something different, you will also see information on how to contact Support so we can assist you as soon as possible. Thanks everyone!

Thanks for your post DW.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234