Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The legendary sword Excalibam- Thurston

Rhino Keeper
    Wheat again?!? Oh no!!! I have been sicked of wheat thanks!!! Gonna try it now...

Rhino Keeper
    After I built thurstons hut I ****ed a skunkupine...didn't trigger quest. Not until I collected from his fort did it trigger quest for excalibam. For excalibam you need...10 troll essence...5 enchanted essence...1 mithril...that he tells you that you can get from mining. Excalibam takes 20 hours to complete. Off to mine....

Rhino Keeper
    When I went back to mine a new quest from Thomas saying I have to "hunt the dark mines" to find mithril. One quest I don't do because it uses earth wisps to make the lumin essence. Oh well..off to make some lumin now!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jumperjing3 View Post
    After I built thurstons hut I ****ed a skunkupine...didn't trigger quest. Not until I collected from his fort did it trigger quest for excalibam. For excalibam you need...10 troll essence...5 enchanted essence...1 mithril...that he tells you that you can get from mining. Excalibam takes 20 hours to complete. Off to mine....
    Thanks for the early warning, I've been making Enchanted Essence in preparation. I have the fort built but won't get the collection until later tonight.

Nightclub Owner
    Ok, this is odd. I got a Mithril from my Dark Caves Adventure but it isn't acknowledging that in the goal "Secrets of Mithril". I've already started the Sword in the Magic Forge so why wouldn't the goal recognize that I received the Mithril?

I actually got a good haul on this last Dark Caves Adventure as not only did I get the Mithril I needed, I also got the Dark Cave Formation. YAY

Rhino Keeper
    I got the same, as well as enchanted block, super glue, glimmer dust, lantern and a bunch of energy. I was pretty happy!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    I got the same, as well as enchanted block, super glue, glimmer dust, lantern and a bunch of energy. I was pretty happy!
    I got some of that too, but the Mithril REALLY made my day as I could get started on the Sword. I'm just bummed that the other goal didn't register that I received the Mithril. Who knows how long I'll have to wait before I get another one. *pouts*

Host(ess)
    Okay got my sword, found the troll king but it will take 99 hits to **** the troll king less if some of the ht counts as two.

Rhino Keeper
    Mithril, glowing sword when trolls are near... Tolkien all around.

Host(ess)
    Just ****ed the king troll got a big ruby wonder what's it'll be use for

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast