Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The legendary sword Excalibam- Thurston

Ok, I have the sword (enchanted sword) so how many trolls will I need to fight?

Executive Chef
    The first beast (skunk, fang, troll) will trigger the quest which is defeat 10 of each

thanks! I am on the trolls now, so will keep fighting them!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by princessp64 View Post
    thanks! I am on the trolls now, so will keep fighting them!
    Quest is triggered? I have all my skunks as they hover around my wheat fields......need trolls and fangs which I guess I'll do after the wheat sweep.

So how do u trigger the peril quest? Not sure if I triggered it, only have lemonade quest and truffle quest right now......

(I have all the requirements except excalibam to expand to the troll kings lair, I have a theory that we need to finish the defeating peril quest before we can get excalibam......)

,,, I don't have the defeating peril quest yet, how do u trigger that?

Nightclub Owner
    (I have all the requirements except excalibam to expand to the troll kings lair, I have a theory that we need to finish the defeating peril quest before we can get excalibam......)

Do all the quests relating to Thurston. Once you've done as many of them as appear you will need to trigger a monster to get the peril quest.

Executive Chef

It was triggered when I had to fight a skunkupine......

Quote Originally Posted by roosfamily View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I've finished defeating peril quest this morning, than had a quest to talk to Old Thomas (collect once from his house), than had a quest to look for Thurston in the tavern (collect once from the tavern), than I've payed his bill and finally now I have this quest to complete

Ok, I need to see what quest was before this one, I have done all the quests u mentioned and have all the Thurston done too but still do not have this quest yet!thanks

Executive Chef
    The royal defender is after the defeating peril quest.... Have you completed all the thurston quests on your kingdom goals? Have you fought any beasts?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast