Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 162

Thread: The legendary sword Excalibam- Thurston

  1. #11
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    121
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I have all the requirements except excalibam to expand to the troll kings lair, I have a theory that we need to finish the defeating peril quest before we can get excalibam.......
    Hi everyone.
    I've finished defeating peril quest this morning, than had a quest to talk to Old Thomas (collect once from his house), than had a quest to look for Thurston in the tavern (collect once from the tavern), than I've payed his bill and finally now I have this quest to complete

  2. #12
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Harlow, England
    Posts
    1,345
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I have all the requirements except excalibam to expand to the troll kings lair, I have a theory that we need to finish the defeating peril quest before we can get excalibam.......
    is there a goal to expand to the troll kings lair? Not had that pop up yet so no idea where it is (and I bet it is not the area I am currently working to expand to either!!)

  3. #13
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    is there a goal to expand to the troll kings lair? Not had that pop up yet so no idea where it is (and I bet it is not the area I am currently working to expand to either!!)
    Troll kings lair is the pit to the north with the treasure chest in it

  4. #14
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Harlow, England
    Posts
    1,345
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Troll kings lair is the pit to the north with the treasure chest in it
    aha!! Do you get prompted to go there? BTW - I just got the goal to slay 10 of each monster, so maybe I will get something after that has been done............ in a few days, maybe!!!

  5. #15
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,419
    I would say that eventually there will be a goal to expand there, but you can look at the requirements by clicking on expand to that spot - I have everything needed except the sword...... I am at the defeating peril quest too.

  6. #16
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,419
    Absolutely loving this quest line!!!

  7. #17
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Harlow, England
    Posts
    1,345
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Absolutely loving this quest line!!!
    me too I love having so much to do (and still harvesting wheat in between as well)

  8. #18
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    me too I love having so much to do (and still harvesting wheat in between as well)
    Yeah.... Keep harvesting that wheat!!

  9. #19
    Ok, I have all of Thurston armor and he is walking around,but no other quest except lemonade which requires gems to buy the lemon tree, but I DON'T BUY GEMS, so my ? Is when do I get the next quest in order to get the excalibum?

  10. #20
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,419
    Quote Originally Posted by princessp64 View Post
    Ok, I have all of Thurston armor and he is walking around,but no other quest except lemonade which requires gems to buy the lemon tree, but I DON'T BUY GEMS, so my ? Is when do I get the next quest in order to get the excalibum?
    Fighting beasts will start the next quest

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •