Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The legendary sword Excalibam- Thurston

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ptrcloudy View Post
    hi all,

a question.
    i have beaten the troll king with 99 times.
    Collected once from the troll pit.

Till now, there is no new mission or quest. Does it same to you all? Or do you have the new mission after defeated the troll king?

Last, have you guys explored the structure building which look like a giant bird nest next to troll pit?
    At the moment there is no quest after defeating the troll king. We also can't expand to the nest, gateway, bower yet. We'll have to wait for an update for these.

I see. Thanks.

Now I can concentrate to make more lantern.

Hi, where can i mine for 'Mithril' ?

Executive Chef
    You should check page 15 of this thread

New Resident
    Thank God somebody knows but geez that's a lot! And I'm still waiting for skunkupines to defeat. I've gotten the rest :-/

New Resident
    what should i do next to trigger the next quest start after completeing the troll king quest?

Nightclub Owner
    There's not a quest after the troll king. Check the goal thread to see if there are any you've missed.

So until I finally get him dressed I should expand in other places? No use wasting my lanterns on an area I can't expand to in like forever. 12 Trolls still no pants! Should I move him back to the spot I found him? I only get a troll every other day. I keep collecting from everything(buildings and resources). when I would rather save my energy for mermaid scales. But he is so pathetic looking!

thurston's fort

I cannot seem to build Thurston's fort. Posts say to craft a ballista in the workshop but I don't have that choice. Is it already there but you have to expand it. I cannot locate it.

Executive Chef
    Hi! Have you dressed Thurston yet?