Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The legendary sword Excalibam- Thurston

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that the trolling drops items when you're fighting him? I've had multiple jewels and troll essence from him.
    I got troll essence, glimmer dust, bone, troll horn from the troll. No jewels though.

For a moment I thought you mean you've dropped items while fending off the trolls, like being robbed, LOL.

I once got robbed of my energy, that's for sure. Fought the troll with 4 hits, ran out of energy. Came back later; my energy still gone; but the troll "recovered." >_<

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerhobbes View Post
    I got troll essence, glimmer dust, bone, troll horn from the troll. No jewels though.

For a moment I thought you mean you've dropped items while fending off the trolls, like being robbed, LOL.

I once got robbed of my energy, that's for sure. Fought the troll with 4 hits, ran out of energy. Came back later; my energy still gone; but the troll "recovered." >_<
    Oops didn't notice I had trolling not troll king. Just got a horn from him. Oh it regenerated. Nasty. I've been lucky with a lot of hits that take 2 health.

Fashion Designer
    Troll king dropped a lot of horns and a few essence for me, loads of coins too, and atcthebend also various food and a big red gem

I kind of miss him now.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by teduw View Post
    Do you known when that quest is avail. Already have enchanted sword.
    I'm guessing you have to wait until after you have built Thurston's fort to trigger quest to craft the Excalibam? I am currently at the Royal Defender quest which involves constructing a Ballista and gathering 60 Stout Knights. I am hoping after completing it i will trigger Thurstons fort.

Fashion Designer
    Where can i find the mithril, beside dark cave adventure? I thought i've read it somewhere but i didn't remember on what thread.

Rhino Keeper
    LOL, troll king was trolling :-)

So did the troll king regenerate? O.O;; Not looking forward to fighting him.

@teduw: the excalibam quest is triggered when you collect from Thurston's Fort for the first time.

@yupi: from memory, you can get mithril from the sparkling mine. If you have the 4th (or 5th?) knowledge shard, you can also make yow own mithril in the magic forge.

Although people were saying they got mithril from the dark cave quest before they got the Secrets of Mithril goal, and it didn't register. They end up having to do the dark cave quest again. So it might be easier to just do the dark cave quest.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Where can i find the mithril, beside dark cave adventure? I thought i've read it somewhere but i didn't remember on what thread.
    Have you got the quest to find Mithral in the dark caves? I did on one of my games and found the Mithral first time in the cave, I am wondering if it always does that

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Have you got the quest to find Mithral in the dark caves? I did on one of my games and found the Mithral first time in the cave, I am wondering if it always does that
    Yes, I'm sending my knights there right now. I hope they don't get lost. Last time they went for hunting bandits 24 hours and came home with rat tail. Seriously guys... i've been feeding you healthy stew and the best you can found is that?!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Yes, I'm sending my knights there right now. I hope they don't get lost. Last time they went for hunting bandits 24 hours and came home with rat tail. Seriously guys... i've been feeding you healthy stew and the best you can found is that?!
    And they lose all their swords.... Highly disappointing knights they are!!!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    And they lose all their swords.... Highly disappointing knights they are!!!
    I don't know. Thurston might be stealing their swords. Some seem to turn up in his Fort.