Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The legendary sword Excalibam- Thurston

Fashion Designer
    Aargh defeated two trolls this morning and no essence. I have a feeling this goal is going to take a looooong time!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    Aargh defeated two trolls this morning and no essence. I have a feeling this goal is going to take a looooong time!
    Got my second shard this morning. Was short on the rat tails. I decided to spend gems as the reward was better drops from monsters. Next two trolls dropped 2 troll essences each. I was so thankful.

Hope you get your essence soon.

Fashion Designer
    Got some last night and the last two this morning! I kept buying and breaking rock outcroppings to lure the trolls. My excalibam is now brewing!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    Got some last night and the last two this morning! I kept buying and breaking rock outcroppings to lure the trolls. My excalibam is now brewing!
    Just put mine on now.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the quest to forge excalibam after collecting from Thurstons fort the 1st time but it requires 1 Mithril which says you get it from mining. but if you click the "?" It says you can obtain it a number of ways. I keep wasting all my energy on mining rock & still haven't got it. Any help would be appreciated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaCanna View Post
    I got the quest to forge excalibam after collecting from Thurstons fort the 1st time but it requires 1 Mithril which says you get it from mining. but if you click the "?" It says you can obtain it a number of ways. I keep wasting all my energy on mining rock & still haven't got it. Any help would be appreciated.
    You can craft it after getting the 4th shard or u can also get it from the 3rd adventure.

Farm Supplier
    Hi, can anyone please tell me if I need more than 1 ballista? If yes I'll keep chopping down the trees ^_^ thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Only one ballista, stop chopping.

Rhino Keeper
    Sir Piggleswoth gives it sometimes. I got two from him.

Nightclub Owner
    Has anyone else noticed that the trolling drops items when you're fighting him? I've had multiple jewels and troll essence from him.