Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: The legendary sword Excalibam- Thurston

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by david0207 View Post
    so basically it would be ok if i send them on the dark cave adventure although i have no goal what so ever about the dark caves nor the mithril yet? do u remember when u got the goal to go to the caves cuz i wouldn t want to do it in advance and afterwards get no reward for doing so
    Yes because you'll still get the rewards from the Adventure it just won't mark that portion of the goal complete if you happen to get it WHILE they are on the Adventure. My issue was I got the goal, along with the Forging Excalibam at the same time. I sent them on the Adventure and the next day when I collected from it I got a Mithril. The Mithril portion of the goal wasn't recognized so I had to send them AGAIN hoping I'd get another Mithril, which I did, so both the Forging of Excalibam and this particular goal of "sending the knights/get mithril) ended up completing at the same time as the sword takes 20 hours and the Adventure takes 22 hours. I just got VERY LUCKY that I got that 2nd Mithril on the very next Adventure so it would get recognized.

These are the last 2 goals that pop-up before you have to expand to the Troll King and then Defeat him, as you can't do the last 2 without Forging the Sword first.

I did PM with MHz_ and he was going to have the team look into WHY it hadn't recognized me getting the Mithril in the first place, but since I had already completed the task before he got my original PM, I'm not sure if they'll be able to trace why my goal went wonky. I just hope nobody else has the issue I had, or if they do, they get lucky and have the items needed to immediatly do another Dark Caves Adventure and get another Mithril right away.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Yes because you'll still get the rewards from the Adventure it just won't mark that portion of the goal complete if you happen to get it WHILE they are on the Adventure. My issue was I got the goal, along with the Forging Excalibam at the same time. I sent them on the Adventure and the next day when I collected from it I got a Mithril. The Mithril portion of the goal wasn't recognized so I had to send them AGAIN hoping I'd get another Mithril, which I did, so both the Forging of Excalibam and this particular goal of "sending the knights/get mithril) ended up completing at the same time as the sword takes 20 hours and the Adventure takes 22 hours. I just got VERY LUCKY that I got that 2nd Mithril on the very next Adventure so it would get recognized.

These are the last 2 goals that pop-up before you have to expand to the Troll King and then Defeat him, as you can't do the last 2 without Forging the Sword first.

I did PM with MHz_ and he was going to have the team look into WHY it hadn't recognized me getting the Mithril in the first place, but since I had already completed the task before he got my original PM, I'm not sure if they'll be able to trace why my goal went wonky. I just hope nobody else has the issue I had, or if they do, they get lucky and have the items needed to immediatly do another Dark Caves Adventure and get another Mithril right away.
    Cool, thanks for the explanation. Do u remember how much the reward was for sending the knights to the cave cuz right now i need all the coins i can get cuz i'm nowhere near 135,000 for the expansion and if it was a large amount of coins for doing the adventure i guess i'll wait so i can cash in as well

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by david0207 View Post
    Cool, thanks for the explanation. Do u remember how much the reward was for sending the knights to the cave cuz right now i need all the coins i can get cuz i'm nowhere near 135,000 for the expansion and if it was a large amount of coins for doing the adventure i guess i'll wait so i can cash in as well
    That adventure costs you $5,000 coins but I got quite a few great things out of it, too bad I can't recall them all right now.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I did ask about this. The game doesn't change drop rates depending on what we need. It's a case of bad luck. I've been told it also affects staff members.
    . Oh I know that they haven't rigged the game but at times it certainly feels like a conspiracy!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    . Oh I know that they haven't rigged the game but at times it certainly feels like a conspiracy!
    I hear you. I asked just so I could put people's minds to rest. Of course feeling that you're unlucky . . .

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I hear you. I asked just so I could put people's minds to rest. Of course feeling that you're unlucky . . .
    It's all related to Murphy's law ......

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    It's all related to Murphy's law ......
    O'Toole's Law - "Murphy was an optimist"

Executive Chef
    Ummm...I got the mithril from a dark cave adventure I started yesterday,but isn't recognized.prob is,i already had the materials to make excalibam sword,so I started it in the forge-now the goal doesn't recognize that I have the mithril,I hope it recognizes I have the sword when it's done,or TL is going to have to correct the problem,the goals should have popped up at same time

Rhino Keeper
    I had mithril in my inventory and it did register. I still have to do the Dark Cave Adventure, but the mithril requirement had a green check next to it.

Executive Chef
    Mine had a green check-but it went away(the check)

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast