Thread: Price Adjustments

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Price Adjustments

TeamLava, the prices for gem items are ridiculous. They need to be lowered dramatically or changed the coin items. No one can enjoy a game where updates are mainly HIGH priced gem items. Since City Story Metro replaced City Story, this game should be better in EVERY aspect. Not everyone is rich, TeamLava, so not everyone can keep throwing away money to purchase gems. I wouldn't pay 200 gems for a 1x1, small house. I wouldn't pay 75 gems for a small 1x1 Wall Fountain. And this is just to name a few.
    TeamLava, not many people do I know play this game, but you have to start somewhere. This game hasn't even received many manual updates. None of our suggestions have been implemented. You make it seem as if you aren't listening to your players who support you and give you money. I hope you take this into consideration with this game and ALL of the TeamLava games. Even with the ones that are in development right now.

Executive Chef
    Bigbux I completely agree with you gem prices are ridiculous

Farm Supplier
    Prices too low and everyone would have the same items. Purchasing these items for gems are what can make players' cities unique should they choose to buy them. I agree that is dissapointing at times when you are looking forward to the weekly update and it has mostly highly priced gem items. TL should consider offering more gems in their packaged prices and take player feedback seriously.