Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im new....

Im new....

Hi Everyone!!

Im new to BS -my sister-n-law introduced this game to me, on november 10th. I am hooked and addicted and cant stop playing. Since then, I play every day and tip every day.

Im now on level 33 with no money because I have been decorating and trying to master foods. I wish I came to this forum sooner.

I just wanted to say, that Im excited for all the christmas stuff that is coming out (as far as I understand from reading)... and you all have me scared to do goals. I feel that I wont be able to do them.

Another question -how do most of you have stores that show outside of your bakery? I play on my iPhone 4, and all there is is green grass all around the outside of my bakery...

Any tips for a newbie player?

Rhino Keeper
    Welcome If you need coins, don't do goals, and stop for a while deco... Try saving up, cause, it takes times...
    About the outside area, you can't deco there....
    Have fun

Thanks! I stopped with the deco, and also stopped baking to master.. Yesterday, I was down to 24k coins... now I am at 133k.

I read to bake red velvet cakes... and I did and now my coins are building.. I also have 2 doors and moved my register between the two doors... coins are now building... WOOOHOOO...

How many coins do you need for goals? I want xmas deco

Welcome!!
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Doing goals, mostly cost you coins... I only do then for fun, and sometimes there is a nice item for reward But only because I've been playing for a LOOOONG time and have a lots of coins... Just save up your coins and gems for xmas stuff I'm looking forward to that too

THANK YOU BOTH~!!

If you would like to add me as a neighbor, my storm ID is dirtybeautiful (obviously)

The Honorable Panda
    Welcome.

Here are some threads you may find helpful.

Guide

Inventory and Charts
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtybeautiful View Post
    Another question -how do most of you have stores that show outside of your bakery? I play on my iPhone 4, and all there is is green grass all around the outside of my bakery...
    If you are using Regular Bakery you'll just see grass, if you are using a special version of Bakery like World Games, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Xmas, and etc....You'll see decor/stores on the outside. To my knowledge the most recent version for iOS is still Bakery Halloween version, so maybe you should download that from iTunes.

Fashion Designer
    Oh and if you haven't seen the "Add Me" section in the forum, you should check it out. Add your ID around the first couple days of the month (December is around the corner!) so more people will add you. Having neighbors is important for gifting food and parts. If you want coins, request cappuccinos. If you want to build ovens, get neighbors who gift parts. Personally, I never build more than 5 new appliance since TL doesn't add any recipes to the special appliances so having 1 or 2 is fine.

Good luck. Don't tap furiously because you'll regret spending gems on something you don't intend to!

I didnt see "world games" in the app store for my iphone...

Thanks for the tips

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast