Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I think Teamlava hates me? :/

Farm Supplier

I think Teamlava hates me? :/

So I've been playing Bakery Story for quite some time now ( 2 years) and I really love this game, But I have never gotten a Gem Sale Now, my sister just recently got into bakery story (almost a year now) and she always gets a gem sale! With the recent price hike on everything I thought MAYBE I'll get one, but nothing. So I was just wondering if there's anything I can do to increase my chances of getting a gem sale? Or is this out of my hands and I can't really do anything about it? Does anyone else have the same problem as me? I have brought gems before, but still nothing...

Any suggestions?

No Gem Sale For Me Either....

Rhino Keeper
    Me too, never got Gem sale and I have been playing since May 2012 , TL I want Gem sale please. Thank u

Executive Chef
    I have gem sales all the time. Last one ended a couple of days ago and I am sure I'll get one with the new update, as usual. I am not buying gems anymore so the sales, since they pop up everytime I log in, mostly annoy me.

Does TL know that you guys WANT to buy gems and therefor you get no sales, and that I have made a point not to buy them again and that's why they "tempt" me? Go figure...

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post

Does TL know that you guys WANT to buy gems and therefor you get no sales, and that I have made a point not to buy them again and that's why they "tempt" me? Go figure...
    I wouldn't be surprised if they are doing that. I have not brought gems since the price hike, and I certainly would not buy gems again unless I got a sale...so wouldn't they be losing my business instead? Do you think they'll throw like a Christmas gem sale or something? Lol

Rhino Keeper
    No gem sale for me. I' ve been playing since March. I don't get them in my Bakery or Fashion either, although I just got one in Dragon Story for gold. It does make me feel inliked also.

Rhino Keeper
    Meant Restaurant amd please excuse all my other typos.

Rhino Keeper
    Don't you ever wonder if we are like guinny pigs... Hmmm let's see what happens when we don't give this person a gem sale. I have always wondered how random works.

Oh Oh Oh~!!
    I Get Gem Sale Just Now~!!
    TL Loves Me!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kieranyeow View Post
    Oh Oh Oh~!!
    I Get Gem Sale Just Now~!!
    TL Loves Me!!!
    Yeah this my first gem sale

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast