Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Truffles

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    after i turned in 6 truffles to the baron, he rewarded me with coins and a stone block. then another goal popped up asking to give the baron 30 truffles for a reward of 1350 coins, 4xp, and it says "(he'll reward you with items.)"

other than that, i have no idea of other uses for the truffles
    It took me the better part of this past week to get the 6 Truffles needed for his first quest, and now I have the 30 Truffles one. When it popped up I wanted to cry, seriously. It is going to take FOREVER to get the 30 Truffles considering it took me almost 1 week to just get 6!

The drop rate on the Truffles, Sirloin, and Magic Fruit is ridiculous. I'm lucky, VERY LUCKY, if I get even 1 a day of any of those and I'm clicking on them as often as possible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjaAhug View Post
    I thought the line " everyday I'm truffling" was a use of them hehe
    Roflmao. Great line!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    It took me the better part of this past week to get the 6 Truffles needed for his first quest, and now I have the 30 Truffles one. When it popped up I wanted to cry, seriously. It is going to take FOREVER to get the 30 Truffles considering it took me almost 1 week to just get 6!

The drop rate on the Truffles, Sirloin, and Magic Fruit is ridiculous. I'm lucky, VERY LUCKY, if I get even 1 a day of any of those and I'm clicking on them as often as possible.
    i totally know how you feel!! i'm nowhere near 30 truffles or 30 prime cuts! at first i found myself always low on glimmerdust but now that i have built many of the royal buildings, i find myself always low on jewels, iron ore, and earth wisps. the jewels seem to be the hardest to acquire :/
    but i love getting prizes from the adventures now. i've gotten a white cow and beast statue. just waiting for that apple tree! last golden item for me to collect

Fashion Designer
    To get back to the original question, is there any use for truffles in higher levels after the two baron quests are complete (6 truffles, then 30 truffles). I have a stockpile of truffles right now, but still need more prime cuts, so if there's no other use for truffles, I may put these piggies in the house and get more cows out there!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes there is a recipe to feed the baron. 10 steaks, 10 truffles and 20 bacon. Takes 2 hours and the baron rewards you with something randomly....bit like the piggy does.

Fashion Designer
    The use of truffles? I think the Baron knows that better. It only gave me frustration.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    To get back to the original question, is there any use for truffles in higher levels after the two baron quests are complete (6 truffles, then 30 truffles). I have a stockpile of truffles right now, but still need more prime cuts, so if there's no other use for truffles, I may put these piggies in the house and get more cows out there!
    Which pig do you have? I'm stockpiling prime cuts but lagging with truffles. Looking into getting a "better pig" to balance it out.

Fashion Designer
    Pinky pig and black pig give truffle sometimes like every 10 click. I hope your pigs are more productive.

Rhino Keeper
    Royal pig has the best drop in truffles for me. I don't even bother collecting from the pink and black pig at times since they give me mostly bacon and I'm maxed out on that.

Fashion Designer
    I have 2 albino pigs (rewards for quests) and 2 black pigs. They don't drop all that often, but when you don't use them for anything, it builds up.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast