Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Fashion Sell Off! - Win 1,000 Gems!

Farm Supplier
    How do we enter do we just start ordering and displaying that outfit? Cause I already did as o last night

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by BeYaaz View Post
    How do we enter do we just start ordering and displaying that outfit? Cause I already did as o last night
    Yes, each time you place one of those 4 items on a rack/table, your name gets put into the drawing. The more you put out, the more times your name is entered and the better chance of winning.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Yes, each time you place one of those 4 items on a rack/table, your name gets put into the drawing. The more you put out, the more times your name is entered and the better chance of winning.
    I see thanks good thing I caught a cold now can't sleep so I'm ordering 24 hours a day haha hope all this work doesn't go to waste trying really hard I even put away all my decor just to make room for this outfit I already completed

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidSugarGlider View Post

That's right! Looking for some excitement this upcoming holiday weekend? Look no further than our Sell Off sweepstake. You have a chance to win 1,000 Gems!

Sweepstake and Rules:
    Starts: Wednesday, November 21st at 12pm PST
    Ends: Monday, November 26th at 12pm PST

- Order and Place any piece of the Golden Star Outfit into your boutique!
    - The more orders of the Golden Star Outfit you place in your boutique, the more chances you have to win!
    - 10 Players will win 1,000 Gems!

All versions of Fashion Story on any devices will be able to participate, so why wait? Let's get those outfits moving!
    Fashion Story for iOS
    Fashion Story for Android
    Fashion Story: Thanksgiving for Android
    Fashion Story for Amazon
    Fashion Story: Thanksgiving for Amazon
    The pop up & Rules are contradicting each other:
    Pop up says - the more you sell more chances you have to win

Rules state - more you sell

Can someone please shed some light as to which of these in fact is correct. Thanks so much!

Happy Thanksgiving! ������������
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 11-23-12 at 01:23 AM.

Host(ess)
    Above����EDIT����
    Rules state - more you order and place

Banned
    If it was sell then everyone would just block the rest of the sections and only allow that catch to be bought and since the same amount come in at all stores it would be a big tie

It's how much you order and put to counters and rack

Ikr

Wait so they just pick random people???? Or do they pick the people with the MOST of the 4 items?????

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda604 View Post
    Wait so they just pick random people???? Or do they pick the people with the MOST of the 4 items?????
    Every time you order from that catalog and the place on counter or rack you get a raffle ticket with you name

So the more raffle tickets you have the more chance you have of the pulling you name
    Yeah they will randomly select 10 tickets

Host(ess)
    I have blocked all clothing but the stated items to be sold! I'm selling the leather pants and the jacket; using a lot of racks!! I'm lvl 43; I do not see that this is going to I anything but cause problems for TL and make a lot of players upset and feel slighted they were somehow over looked. :0/

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast