Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Holiday Fashion Sell Off! - Win 1,000 Gems!

Holiday Fashion Sell Off! - Win 1,000 Gems!

That's right! Looking for some excitement this upcoming holiday weekend? Look no further than our Sell Off sweepstake. You have a chance to win 1,000 Gems!

Sweepstake and Rules:
    Starts: Wednesday, November 21st at 12pm PST
    Ends: Monday, November 26th at 12pm PST

- Order and Place any piece of the Golden Star Outfit into your boutique!
    - The more orders of the Golden Star Outfit you place in your boutique, the more chances you have to win!
    - 10 Players will win 1,000 Gems!

All versions of Fashion Story on any devices will be able to participate, so why wait? Let's get those outfits moving!
    Fashion Story for iOS
    Fashion Story for Android
    Fashion Story: Thanksgiving for Android
    Fashion Story for Amazon
    Fashion Story: Thanksgiving for Amazon

Edit:

Congratulations to our winners!

Please join me in congratulating our winning Boutiques below:

leboop
    The Store
    Anna
    House of Beauty
    maxim
    Avis Nest
    minmi
    vanny
    Arlyn
    L.A. Chic

Each of them has won 1,000 Gems!

Thanks again for your patience while we ensure all Golden Star Outfits passed the quality inspection! We hope you all had fun! Keep constructive feedback coming to help us further improve upon our in-game contests for Fashion Story or one of our other Storm8 games!

How many outfits were snagged off the racks?

261,747 players participated!
    9,936,847 orders of the Golden Star Outfits were placed in your Boutiques!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 11-29-12 at 10:07 PM.

I think the odds are very low to win on this considering the amount of players that play good luck to ya;ll I don't even carry this catalog in my store and don't plan to for a contest I'll never win.

Good luck again
    Last edited by greygull; 11-21-12 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Discussing mod actions - see forum rules

Executive Chef
    Again, no point considering the endless slots some people have.

Rhino Keeper
    Can you clarify if we need to sell whole outfit ie 4 pieces or any of the items of this catalogue

Nightclub Owner
    Guys you could place 1 of each of this outfit on a rack/counter and have a chance to win, it is a raffle. You just get entered MORE times into the raffle the more items you place on Racks/Counters, but just placing 1 of the items gives you a shot. Just sayin'

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Guys you could place 1 of each of this outfit on a rack/counter and have a chance to win, it is a raffle. You just get entered MORE times into the raffle the more items you place on Racks/Counters, but just placing 1 of the items gives you a shot. Just sayin'
    Right. But TL hasn't explained the system of the raffle. Quite frankly, I don't trust TL enough with this. Just my opinion. I hope everyone who tries has fun. Maybe I'll even change my mind.

Banned
    Good thing I haven't mastered that catalog... I guess this is my incentive to master it... And join the raffle

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Good thing I haven't mastered that catalog... I guess this is my incentive to master it... And join the raffle
    Same here. Only reason for me as well is I haven't mastered that one either.

Rhino Keeper
    I've already mastered this catalogue. Oh well looks like I'll be stocking up on it anyway! Good luck to everyone who decides to enter!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-21-12 at 05:24 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Rhino Keeper
    It is unclear as to whether each piece ( for a total of 4 items ) is required, or if any one of the pieces counts as a chance.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast