Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: How to Maximize Profits

Executive Chef
    There was once a thread (with math!) that explained that if you have your bakery set up for maximum efficiency, the first customer can get in, sit down, eat, and vacate the table before the 19th customer walks in the door. So even though you get more than 18 customers at a time, you don't actually need more than 18 tables.

(I've never tried it myself, I'm just summarizing from memory and going by your count of 18 tables.)

Rhino Keeper

Profitability

I saw a thread which I read, and I redesigned my bakery. I added 3 doors with 3 cash registers. Would this design help me????Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190819-180252_Bakery Story.jpg 
Views:	313 
Size:	163.8 KB 
ID:	52719Click image for larger version. 

Views:	313 
Size:	163.8 KB 
ID:	52719
    Last edited by Sprinklessweettreats; 08-19-19 at 05:36 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Yes, it should - so long as your bots walk in a straight line from the door to their chairs. If you're seeing any signs of the bots walking extra steps then you may have to move a few items to herd them into a more direct path.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Yes, it should - so long as your bots walk in a straight line from the door to their chairs. If you're seeing any signs of the bots walking extra steps then you may have to move a few items to herd them into a more direct path.
    Thank you!!

Rhino Keeper
    I've noticed they come in the doors and instead of sitting down in the chairs in front of them that are empty they walk clear around to other tables? How do I avoid this?

Nightclub Owner
    What you need to do is move up your line of counters and make it a solid line from one side of the board to the other. The empty space between your tables and the counters are how they're getting through. So long as there is an open square, the bots will wander right past an open table so you'll want to block things completely. So long as you place an item, any item, on the empty spaces between the tables and your open area your bots will stay where you want.

If you don't want a solid line of counters/deco making an obvious divider between your seating and decorative areas, you can just block the spaces where the bots can walk. Specifically in your current set up, you'll have to place an item on the square after the final chair in each row and then two items in the larger open area to the right of the final row as I've illustrated below with green squares.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	298 
Size:	252.3 KB 
ID:	52722

Rhino Keeper
    What you need to do is move up your line of counters and make it a solid line from one side of the board to the other. The empty space between your tables and the counters are how they're getting through. So long as there is an open square, the bots will wander right past an open table so you'll want to block things completely. So long as you place an item, any item, on the empty spaces between the tables and your open area your bots will stay where you want.

If you don't want a solid line of counters/deco making an obvious divider between your seating and decorative areas, you can just block the spaces where the bots can walk. Specifically in your current set up, you'll have to place an item on the square after the final chair in each row and then two items in the larger open area to the right of the final row as I've illustrated below with green squares.

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	298 
Size:	252.3 KB 
ID:	52722
    Thank you!! That solved it!! You're awesome!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprinklessweettreats View Post
    I saw a thread which I read, and I redesigned my bakery. I added 3 doors with 3 cash registers. Would
    Merged to existing discussion thread.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567