Thread: How to Maximize Profits

Farm Supplier

As per your request...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121201_191359 resize.jpg 
Views:	668 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	4654

I have blocked off the other door way and the customers only have access to the chairs that are near the register. My bakery is huge so I figured cutting them off would increase the rate of profit... or in my case just getting rid of the quantities I accumulated once I mastered an item.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweett383 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20121201_191359 resize.jpg 
Views:	668 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	4654

I have blocked off the other door way and the customers only have access to the chairs that are near the register. My bakery is huge so I figured cutting them off would increase the rate of profit... or in my case just getting rid of the quantities I accumulated once I mastered an item.
    Looks like you're using the L design, which is fine. My only suggestion is to make your L more symmetrical, but it won't increase your profit anymore. If you have this particular layout, it's best to leave your game on plugged into an outlet for maximum profit.

Rhino Keeper
    I've got 3 doors after looking at those crazy few, and have noticed a little increase in profits. I have so much food though. U think I'd be better offline or online?

Rhino Keeper
    If you can stay online then do it. You are looking at almost a 3x spending speed.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the feedback. Does it increase offline sales having 3 doors do u think? I left it on for a little while but after a few minutes I noticed a lot less people coming in through all doors. Is that normal?

Fashion Designer
    If you have ios, download Halloween version. If youre Android, download Thanksgiving version. That should solve the declining clones problem

Okay, I just have to say.... I have been playing on regular BS... I didnt want to download and install the halloween version on my iOS becuase, well we are in "december" and halloween has been over... But I do have to say this....

IM SO GLAD I DID... after the first group of 28 customers walk in and eat, I have a constant flow of customers after they leave. On the regular BS, I would have 3-5 that would come in after the first large group.... I hope this increases my profits... I want to partake in the xmas deco and goals... WOOOHOOO.... and the halloween edition is so much cuter than regular BS -I wish I would have just downloaded sooner... LOL

Fashion Designer
    anketam, do I have to leave my iPod on at all times? I know I'm supposed to be online, but I want to put my ipod on stand-by, if you will, because leaving it on will **** my battery life. I think I'm making 300,000 per day, but it's not worth it if I lose my device...

I want my last two expansions! stuck at 20 million

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stueeeee View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Does it increase offline sales having 3 doors do u think? I left it on for a little while but after a few minutes I noticed a lot less people coming in through all doors. Is that normal?
    Number of doors does not affect offline sales. Offline is very static. As for while you are online your people will be randomly coming through a door. So for each door you will on average see 1 person every 3 seconds.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    anketam, do I have to leave my iPod on at all times? I know I'm supposed to be online, but I want to put my ipod on stand-by, if you will, because leaving it on will **** my battery life. I think I'm making 300,000 per day, but it's not worth it if I lose my device...

I want my last two expansions! stuck at 20 million
    *345k w/o red velvet cake

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast