Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confirmation Window B4 Buying Things Pls

Smile Confirmation Window B4 Buying Things Pls

Hi TeamLava Staff

I wonder if you can add a confirmation window before we buy things.

Yesterday I bought 2 glimmerdust by mistake - when I clicked the unfinished Ivy Hut, it showed I need 40 glimmerdust. Then I clicked the glimmerdust, wanting to see if I can ask this from my neighbours, but nothing showed up. So I click again, nothing showed up again. But when I went back to my main page I found I lost 30 Gem for 2 glimmerdust :'(

Also sometimes it is easy to make mistakes because the iphone touch screen is quite sensitive (Im using IPone 5, not sure about other Iphone mobiles or I Pad...). Therefore I believe a confirmation window is nessesary to avoid those mistakes.

BTW, if possible, Please return my 30 Gem r and withdraw 2 glimmerdust.

Many thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I think that is the biggest problem with this game....almost anywhere you touch on the screen there is *something* that can be hurried along. As annoying as it is in BS/RS, at least it's mainly only when serving food

Farm Supplier
    I lost 80 gems today and yesterday and getting energy I didn't really need. Luckily it's gems I earned from goals so I'm not really bothered now.

Farm Supplier
    I agree

Thanks For the Feedback, and we'll let the development team know about these ideas. Thanks!

I won't even begin to tell you the gold and jewels I've lost in these games because of this! TL will never do it specifically because of this!

I also agree, to be more specific, all Gem items need confirmation window. Gold items do not need any of that, i will be annoying if everytime i bought a single path of road I need to tap OK to buy them.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, we definitely need one. I sped up something by accident.

Executive Chef
    A bitter and lonely state of cruelty and injustice
    This has been asked for years now. There are sooo many threads about this. Hope it comes in.

Executive Chef
    Even if they had something like in city story where it opens a window with the option to speedup and an 'x' to close the box

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast