Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Carrot and Gems - EVERYWHERE! - Win 1,000 Gems!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapenath View Post
    Are you using an old version of Farm?
    Ah good point. Yes I am. I have never upgraded to the newest version because of the "tap to manage" thing that has (still) got a lot of users upset. I bet that is why I didn't see it then? Thanks for that, something I didn't think about

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeh2369 View Post
    Ah good point. Yes I am. I have never upgraded to the newest version because of the "tap to manage" thing that has (still) got a lot of users upset. I bet that is why I didn't see it then? Thanks for that, something I didn't think about
    I haven't updated and did get the pop up - do you log out / exit the game completely?

Rhino Keeper
    I don't logout but I always turn my iPhone off when I go to bed. I would have thought this would log me out?
    ed
    It is no big deal now to be honest. I will manage to get a couple of field fulls by the cut off point so at least I have managed to get some entries in. To be honest, the City Story Metro and Castle Story ones are the ones I am more concerned about and I have been all over those 2 all weekend!

Thanks for your help again bbieprnc

Any idea when this ends? And when do we find out who has been lucky to win 1000 gems.?
    Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdog23 View Post
    Any idea when this ends? And when do we find out who has been lucky to win 1000 gems.?
    Thanks
    It ends 2 hours and 20 minutes from now, at 12 noon Pacific. It will probably take a day or two before the winners are announced.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    It ends 2 hours and 20 minutes from now, at 12 noon Pacific. It will probably take a day or two before the winners are announced.
    Thank-you....I was thinking midnight British time so am relieved it's ending before then.....I have had my fill of carrots.

Banned
    Just harvested my last field of carrots

Good luck everyone I hope I win

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdog23 View Post
    Thank-you....I was thinking midnight British time so am relieved it's ending before then.....I have had my fill of carrots.
    I hear ya, been doing it for 5 days on both games, and if I never see another Carrot again, I'll be happy. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Just harvested my last field of carrots

Good luck everyone I hope I win
    Finished both my games a little bit ago and pulled by trees out of storage to put back on my iOS Farm. It feels good to NOT have to go into the game every 3 hours. LOL

Good luck to EVERYONE and I hope at least 1 of my neighbors wins!

I was given carrots as part of my sunday lunch but suddenly id gone off carrots... lol

Who won!!?!?!?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast