Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Feast on NEW Thanksgiving Sweepstakes!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by misty0073 View Post
    I wish I had a gem for every person that thinks they won because they are showing as #1 on their own scoreboard...against the default scores lol
    I feel confused. What scoreboard? Lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetbeginings003 View Post
    So I'm guessing winners have not yet been announced right?
    NO not yet give it a little more time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by misty0073 View Post
    I wish I had a gem for every person that thinks they won because they are showing as #1 on their own scoreboard...against the default scores lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    I feel confused. What scoreboard? Lol
    Lol this is funny.

Executive Chef
    I just hope they give us the results before they take the weekend off

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    I just hope they give us the results before they take the weekend off
    I agree

I love Bakery & Restaurant Story n is very pleased that they there improving and gave us a few contest. And are actually listening to us. These contests are NOT mandatory so u DNT have to play if u DNT want. So therefore if u are going to complain why even play. I understand everyone is anxious to know who won I am to but there's nthg to get up set about n say bad things about the contest scam or fixed. I play daily and love this game and hate to see ppl talkn bad about team lava. Yes there might be thing they still have to improve but if its that bad why are u even wasting your time.
    #TEAM TEAMLAVA all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Tempete8 View Post
    I don't do facebook sorry I think its a waist of time and for nolife people. but that's just my opinion.
    No worries I just wasn't sure if you saw...hmmm interesting though Facebook people have no life and its a waste of time, compared to the very useful time spent playing online games and joining forums?? Oh well to each their own.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempete8 View Post
    I don't do facebook sorry I think its a waist of time and for nolife people. but that's just my opinion.

It was still rude to say people like myself who do use Facebook have no life. You could have simply said u don't use it as u find it awaits of time. Just saying.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    It was still rude to say people like myself who do use Facebook have no life. You could have simply said u don't use it as u find it a waste of time. Just saying.
    Edited...........

Executive Chef
    On an extra note tempte8 just so u know I have nothing against you. Normally I find you a very nice person. I just didn't like your comment xx