Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Feast on NEW Thanksgiving Sweepstakes!

Fashion Designer
    Sorry but those competitions are just... I don't like them. I never know when they really start or end because i have a totally different time so i can't calculate exactly.. Moreover i go to university every day, i can't sit there and harvest carrots every 3 hrs or serve waffles.. It's sad but i don't really have a chance due to that facts ;(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Limaxa View Post
    Sorry but those competitions are just... I don't like them. I never know when they really start or end because i have a totally different time so i can't calculate exactly.. Moreover i go to university every day, i can't sit there and harvest carrots every 3 hrs or serve waffles.. It's sad but i don't really have a chance due to that facts ;(
    Its 1:14pm here in California which is TLs home

Rhino Keeper
    I can already see how busy TL will be because of these contests

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    If you have not received the dialog, please try force-closing your app and starting it again. Regardless, you can start participating in the contest. Good luck!
    It still did not pop up but will start anyways

Banned
    With any thing you take a gamble on the chances are low for you to win, BUT if everyone thought they wouldn't win, where's the fun? It costs nothing for us to play and we don't have to, so why find even the smallest reason to complain. I think it's cool. No, I won't be calling everyone to talk up turkey, but hey, they'll get an extra five minutes for Xmas.

What matters most is whether I can find a co-player to help me win.......

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    Yup All of the contests, except for Bubble Mania, are a raffle style. Bubble is just a plain top 10
    How do you know what the highest score is? I have a trophy on that level.

Designer of Worlds
    Quote Originally Posted by Sitalips View Post
    How do you know what the highest score is? I have a trophy on that level.
    Its up to each player to try to do their best and reach their best score. We'll be able to find out the 10 best scores worldwide by the end of the contest.

Rhino Keeper
    Ooooohhh thanks MHz_ for these contests! I'm really looking forward to competing in them! I really wantt the gems for fashion! But I just want to clarify the start time. So it starts in about 9 hours right? I tried using that time converter but just wanted to make sure I'm correct

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer691 View Post
    Ooooohhh thanks MHz_ for these contests! I'm really looking forward to competing in them! I really wantt the gems for fashion! But I just want to clarify the start time. So it starts in about 9 hours right? I tried using that time converter but just wanted to make sure I'm correct
    I think it started just over 3 hours ago

Executive Chef
    I personally think the winners of the Cobbler one should not be able to win!

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast