Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Black Friday Sales

Hey everyone!

We're definitely excited that many of you have been enjoying the latest sale items! Unfortunately, some of the item prices were not updated correctly to reflect the sale. This is since been fixed, so the item prices listed above are the correct sale prices.

If you purchased an item on Friday for a price different than the one shown above, please email Support (support@teamlava.com) so we can assist you. Since we have limited support during the holiday break, you can send me a private message with your Support Ticket # and we'll try to get Support to assist you as soon as possible.

We hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday! Feel free to let us know which items you would like to see in future sales.
    Last edited by DaojinWildfire; 11-24-12 at 10:49 PM.

Banned
    I would luv to see the lotus fountain back

Rhino Keeper
    Ditto sweetstuff525. I would also like to see the lotus fountain, along with chinese water garden and tea party please

Rhino Keeper
    lotus fountain would be great if TL bring it back and gelato counter

Banned
    I'd love to have coffee break, the lotus fountain, fairy kitchen, the breakfast display from the discontinued box and the pastry hub and display from the cake and tea box. Those would make my bakery complete!

Banned
    I agree, barista boy wants his brother running the gelato counter to work alongside him!

I wish I could have gotten the gelato and lollipop centers. Maybe next time.......

I want the Teaparty, Eiffel Tower,duck fountain, lotus fountain and water garden

Rhino Keeper
    I really wish team lava would consider our wants in this Black Friday sale. I emailed the support about earlier and last years LTOs but I already knew what the reply was going to be. Tmrrow I can only hope will be a bunch of new LTOs but I won't hold my breath since today there is nothing new and that dang monster kitchen is still up which isn't even cool because that was already a LTO on Halloween. Bleh lol looks like this 28 year old isn't getting her only christmas wish list this year. RIP tea party .. Oh wells...Sigh...

Rhino Keeper
    Hello Team Lava and Daojin Wildfire.I would like to know if you could put the Lucky Fountain and the Fairy Kitchen in a limited time offer.I think like many other players i would like to get these 2 items in my bakery.Thanks for answering please

Executive Chef
    I miss you, Lotus Fountain.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast