Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Get Poppin'! - Win 1,000 Gems!

Quote Originally Posted by sabahatmalik View Post
    My profile name is Malik. I scored 1,100,455 in Canada. It is showing my score is the highest.
    I think you may be looking at default scores, because you can't see anyone else's score. I think also the winners are in the 2+ millions with scores.

I got 2,283,000 and haven't seen and gems so I'm assuming people got higher than that

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by honeytongue View Post
    I got 2,283,000 and haven't seen and gems so I'm assuming people got higher than that
    Or TL is still tallying the numbers up.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by honeytongue View Post
    How did you score so high? I tried so many ways, but the highest I ever got was 860k.

New Resident
    Apparently they have logistic problems with the 1000 gems prizes. Armored vans, special permits and the like...

Quote Originally Posted by mullane1 View Post
    How did you score so high? I tried so many ways, but the highest I ever got was 860k.

Luck>good aim>extra bubbles and rainbow bubbles to start with. It was the second time I had scored above 2 mill. However other than those 2 times, I didnt come close again. (I think the tops score I had besides those two was 1.4mill) So mostly luck..

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by mullane1 View Post
    The trick is to scoring really high scores is chaining. If you pop bubbles every time you take a shot, you get bonus points. You can score 50,000+ bonus points per hit by the end of this level if you keep up a chain.

You need to score a hit for the most possible turns in a row, so make sure you hit the smallest amount of bubbles possible per shot (3 or 4 at best). If you take a shot and make half the bubbles on screen disappear, you'll lose plenty of good opportunities to increase your bonus. You want to keep your hits small and constant. Also, keep an eye on the next colour coming up, and make sure you have an opening for it.

There are four possible layouts for the colour "patterns" in this level. Which colour is where may vary but the patterns will be the same. As long as you haven't taken a shot, you can reset the layout without losing energy or the money you spent on power ups. I've attached screen shots of the layouts with annotations on why they're good or not.

Using this technique I can easily score around 1.5 million points, and over 2 millions if I'm lucky with colours (and score goes up exponentially at that point because it's mostly bonus points. There's probably a difference of only 4-5 good shots between 2 millions and 2.5 millions.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	notgood1.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	45.7 KB 
ID:	4626   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	notgood2.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	4627   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	notgood3.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	4628   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodlayout.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	49.1 KB 
ID:	4629  

Farm Supplier
    Thanks so much!! I'll try that!

New Resident
    I have the highest for USA when will they announce the winners and will they let us know by email?

Quote Originally Posted by bootzer View Post
    I have the highest for USA when will they announce the winners and will they let us know by email?
    How do you know this?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast