Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Get Poppin'! - Win 1,000 Gems!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by misty0073 View Post
    How do you know that's the highest for where you live? Mines just a little higher than that one posted but I am assuming there are lots more that are higher.
    beacuase some of us had the same question .. so decided to see if it was country and yes those in the same country saw the same high scores.. but those in other countries saw other scores

Rhino Keeper
    where can you see these high scores? Or is it the one in your own game with poky, arla etc?

Fashion Designer
    Oh so i have the highest in Sweden then? I'm first at the highscoor list in my game... Won't get me any gems though caus it's far from 1.3 milj....

Host(ess)
    I thought the other scores were supposed to be from your Facebook friends if you were connected, and if not they would just be standard default scores.

At any rate, I got a score of 2,082,970 in the end... I'm curious to see who won and how much they scored, because I know I never managed a perfect game so some of the scores might be pretty high.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fozea2 View Post
    i thought the other scores were supposed to be from your facebook friends if you were connected, and if not they would just be standard default scores.

At any rate, i got a score of 2,082,970 in the end... I'm curious to see who won and how much they scored, because i know i never managed a perfect game so some of the scores might be pretty high.
    you got higher than me lol

I thought the other scores were supposed to be from your Facebook friends if you were connected, and if not they would just be standard default scores.

At any rate, I got a score of 2,082,970 in the end... I'm curious to see who won and how much they scored, because I know I never managed a perfect game so some of the scores might be pretty high.
    That's what I thought about the scores as well, default until your friends play...because they all end in zeros.

I knew there were scores in the 2millions . My score was just a fluke I knew it wasn't close lol

New Resident

I got 2,4M points as the highest, but it wasn't the perfect game, i think the winner will have more. I wonder when the highscores will come up?

My score is 1100455.
    When you guys are announcing the result?

My profile name is Malik. I scored 1,100,455 in Canada. It is showing my score is the highest.

Please reply and announce the result.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast