Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Luxurious Landscaper! - Win 3,000 Gems!

The Luxurious Landscaper! - Win 3,000 Gems!

What: Collect the Most Landscaping Luxuries Contracts!
    ~The More Contracts you collect, the more chances you have to win~

When: Wednesday Nov 21, 12pm PST to Monday Nov 26, 12pm PST

Where: In your City of course!!

Why & How?: Because The Mayor of City Story Metro is giving thanks to all of your support, 10 Players will win 3,000 Gems!!

City Story Metro & City Story Metro: Halloween are available to download from the App Store!

EDIT:

Congratulations to our winners!

Please join me in congratulating our winning Cities below:

monta887
    dreamland
    New City
    Pnkhville
    genville
    Unnamed City
    Landonville
    Tishaville
    Manons City
    Kitten Kity

Each of them has won 3,000 Gems!

Thanks again for your patience while we organize and sort through all the contracts! We hope you all had fun! Keep constructive feedback coming to help us further improve upon our in-game contests for City Story Metro or one of our other Storm8 games!

How many contracts do you think were collected?

83,322 players participated!
    903,666 Landscaping Luxuries Contracts were collected!
    Last edited by sehana; 12-28-12 at 12:40 AM.

I hope I win; everything is expensive.

New Resident
    How do you collect these Landscaping Luxurious Contracts?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Jprimers View Post
    How do you collect these Landscaping Luxurious Contracts?

Thanks,
    Under the Greenhouse you'll find a contract called Landscaping Luxurious. You start the contract and wait 4 hours to collect, you can supply your businesses with the collected ones after.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Under the Greenhouse you'll find a contract called Landscaping Luxurious. You start the contract and wait 4 hours to collect, you can supply your businesses with the collected ones after.
    Appreciate the tip! Thanks

how exciting! thanks guys, i love this - especially after the bakery story cobbler competiton. i'll participate, but i'm not going to win - only have 5 industy buildings. I have 18 ovens in bakery and i still didn't win!
    on a related note: does anyone know what the maximum of industry buildings you can have are?

Quote Originally Posted by bellamimi95 View Post
    how exciting! thanks guys, i love this - especially after the bakery story cobbler competiton. i'll participate, but i'm not going to win - only have 5 industy buildings. I have 18 ovens in bakery and i still didn't win!
    on a related note: does anyone know what the maximum of industry buildings you can have are?
    6. I doubt I'll win as well, and I didn't enter the BS competition as well.

New Resident
    Can anyone tell me where to find the Greenhouse? I looked everywhere but not finding it.

Please and thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bellamimi95 View Post
    Sadly it isn't about how much industry you have. Most players have 6 industries(current max) and we all have 24hrs a day. So the winner will be someone who has more than 24hrs a day, or to say it in a different way, someone who use gems to play. Let's say somebody uses 2000gems to speed up the collecting, which gives a very advantageous position to win, and he can still get 3000-2000=1000gems free easily.

But all of this is just a strategy for teamlava to earn money. They give out gems in no cost, it is basically a data(or some pixels). And yet if you do buy gems to win, they earn REAL MONEY.

I am not judging players to use real money to play games. But if you don't think you can win, I suggest not participating because the the Landscaping Luxurious Contracts give 160goods and needs 4hr, while the idea factory has an option to give 180goods that requires 2hr of waiting.

Farm Supplier
    They said its not highest contracts win, just an added chance...
    So even if you do use gems to speed up things, u still are counting on chance at the end.

If they just discount the gems by 80%, I would be more than willing to spend 20$ a month....but as of right now, I'm not going to spend even a single cent thanks to their ridiculous pricing and gem trap clicks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast