Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to blow up the castle?

Rhino Keeper
    Yah, black pig. 12,000 coins. It needs to feed them every hour, mine is still be a baby pig.

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    A good way to earn gems is by installing the apps in the goals, then play them further for extra gems. I have built up over 300 in the last couple of weeks.
    If you already are a story game junky like myself, you don't get those goals, because you already have the games installed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    At least we'll have something to do! If they make it too easy, we'll all have completed everything in a few days and would be moaning again about not having any goals.
    So right rockinkitten.... They can't make it too easy (I am so pleased to have these goals) - I was so disappointed when I realised I had come to the end of the goals

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    So right rockinkitten.... They can't make it too easy (I am so pleased to have these goals) - I was so disappointed when I realised I had come to the end of the goals
    That not-so-easy goals will take longer time to complete, hmm..so now i think i can have more time to make dinner, check the kids' homeworks, watering the plants, and even start to watch the soap opera again

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    That not-so-easy goals will take longer time to complete, hmm..so now i think i can have more time to make dinner, check the kids' homeworks, watering the plants, and even start to watch the soap opera again
    That it alright.... Another addition to the juggle

Rhino Keeper
    Don't waste money on this game I'm lvl 15 and haven't spent a cent that's why I look at the downloads for free games I have very limited money and can't afford too. You can get by without spending but, patience is a virtue.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12