Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Farm Supplier
    I believe that I had the Goldnugget show up from a mine payout. I don't really know because I just clicked idly on the quest goal buttons and the nugget paid out as found.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Have to divide energy evenly for harvesting wheat, destroying rocks and chasing the pigs and cows.
    Yup.. Totally agree!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by judyluvs View Post
    I believe that I had the Goldnugget show up from a mine payout. I don't really know because I just clicked idly on the quest goal buttons and the nugget paid out as found.
    Wow.. Cool!

Rhino Keeper
    I got the gold nugget last night from mining rocks, the golden egg this morning from a chicken. Just waiting on the golden apple now.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Purplum View Post
    I got the gold nugget last night from mining rocks, the golden egg this morning from a chicken. Just waiting on the golden apple now.
    Gd! Hope u can get the golden apple soon!!!

Farm Supplier
    I still havent got any of the items but its ok, i can wait. Yesterday i got a Dragon Statue from one of the quests. That made me very happy look --> (:

got gold nugget from Sparkling Mine but still no luck for apple tree - my knight hasnt brought any tree back :'(

Getting super bored of this goal....had it for days and still nothing. Doing everything that says on this thread all the time

Executive Chef
    This is definetly about patience!

I am still stuck with the golden egg I got from the Hatchery. Still no appletree, no news from the nugget...
    But I have also the truffles and prime cuts goals pending. This game doesn't like me, lol!

Nightclub Owner
    I've got nothing yet, but that is OK, I have other quests to focus on. I finally got a Knowledge Shard from the Tablet so eventually I'll probably get one of these items too. LOL

Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast