Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

By the way, I now have the egg from a chicken and the nugget from a mine. I don't mind a low percentage, and it took me a ton of chickens.

But making the ancillary item (e.g., apple tree in this case) either 1) only available with gems or 2) a rare drop from an adventure with its own difficult ancillaries seems wholly unfair. And that apple tree still only gives a small chance for the golden apple.

Rhino Keeper

Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I found a gold nugget in a "Rock Outcropping" but don't know how to get the apple or egg. I am also stumped on where you get the bacon to cook with now! Someone help!
    You can get bacon by buying a pig ( coins or gems ). The stable is also giving out bacon at the moment for me.

I haven't had luck finding any "golden" things. I don't want to have spend 90 gems on an apple tree.

Rhino Keeper
    If its any consolation, I have an apple tree but none of the golden things. I am not good at being patient!

Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Me too! By the way, What did you expect from the trees?
    I was stupid enough to chop 2 random trees, hoping to get apple. (I don't know there was apple tree in the market, at that time )

Later I found out that update bring us apple tree.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by y_so_trouble View Post
    I was stupid enough to chop 2 random trees, hoping to get apple. (I don't know there was apple tree in the market, at that time )

Later I found out that update bring us apple tree.
    Yeah, Gem-related apple tree . I'm still waiting for my adventure to finish and hope they'll bring something with gold in it. So far, only get golden egg.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    You can get bacon by buying a pig ( coins or gems ). The stable is also giving out bacon at the moment for me.

I haven't had luck finding any "golden" things. I don't want to have spend 90 gems on an apple tree.
    Pigs also give you truffle.

Bought 2 Crab Apple Trees and chopped, no apple !

Executive Chef
    My adventure gave me an orange tree, no golden things. What do you do with that tree?

Executive Chef
    Orange tree:
    It gave me a goal to cook some cake with oranges and I would get two gems :-D
    Haven't started yet cause my kitchen is busy making flour with all the wheat ;-)

Host(ess)

Unhappy Sir Pigglesworth - no golden whatsoever!!

I tendered many times on my chicken, chopped many trees and chopped many rocks (iron rich rock and rock outcropping) since the quest showed up. I have yet to come across any golden stuff! Any suggestions? I'm about to give up this quest~ TAT

Page 6 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast