Page 56 of 61 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Rhino Keeper
    My golden apples are very shy to appear. I only received one so far

Ughhhh I collected from my Magic Garden and a golden apple appeared, but then there was a sync glitch and it took it away! Has anyone gotten more than one golden apple? I'm worried that was the only one the Garden will ever gift me lol. I have 15 golden eggs and 8 golden nuggets (I used to have more, I spent 5 on something) so this is incredibly frustrating!!

Executive Chef
    I have gotten several golden apples (I have 13 in my inventory, and I have used or traded 8 or so.) I'm not sure how many came from the magic garden. Most of mine have come from an apple tree.

New Resident
    I have waited for two months for the magic garden to drop one and still nothing ? Don't want to pay for the tree so will just wait, the goal has been there forever so ....

I'm in lvl 25 and still waiting a golden apple to get Sir Pigglesworth =/
    I'm buying a lot of tree but it still doesn't show >.<
    Is it normal ?!?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by celphyn View Post
    I'm in lvl 25 and still waiting a golden apple to get Sir Pigglesworth =/
    I'm buying a lot of tree but it still doesn't show >.<
    Is it normal ?!?
    Do you mean you've been buying the crab apple trees? The golden apple doesn't drop from them. The golden apple only drops from the gem apple trees, magic garden, desert adventure ans sir piggles (which doesn't help you). The apple is a pretty rare drop so it is possible to be a high level without it.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Do you mean you've been buying the crab apple trees? The golden apple doesn't drop from them. The golden apple only drops from the gem apple trees, magic garden, desert adventure ans sir piggles (which doesn't help you). The apple is a pretty rare drop so it is possible to be a high level without it.
    I see. Thanks for your answer ^^
    So i have to wait until the magic garden drops a golden apple for me.
    I can't buy the apple tree. It cost 90 gems ! (I only have 19 gems) I might wait for a few month (T^T)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I found a gold nugget in a "Rock Outcropping" but don't know how to get the apple or egg. I am also stumped on where you get the bacon to cook with now! Someone help!
    Pigs give you bacon when they are grown.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by celphyn View Post
    I see. Thanks for your answer ^^
    So i have to wait until the magic garden drops a golden apple for me.
    I can't buy the apple tree. It cost 90 gems ! (I only have 19 gems) I might wait for a few month (T^T)
    Sometimes the trees drop as a reward from an adventure. Also if you expand to the princess and do her quests you'll unlock the desert adventure which can drop them.

Quote Originally Posted by girufel View Post
    Pigs give you bacon when they are grown.
    Also comes from stables
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Nightclub Owner
    I bought an apple tree weeks ago and collect from it all the time but still haven't received one single golden apple I haven't expanded to the magic garden yet; is there any rhyme or reason as to when they drop from the tree?