Page 50 of 61 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Farm Supplier
    So frustrated. I've collected from my apple tree 130 times and still no golden apple. I'm getting so tired of having the worst luck with this game.

Banned
    Today, Sir Piggy gave me a big ruby, like the one we have after the King?s troll fight

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoko_peach View Post
    Today, Sir Piggy gave me a big ruby, like the one we have after the King?s troll fight
    Wow! Can I borrow your sir pig for a week? Mine is super useless. It Only gave common things like any ordinary pigs did. Sometimes it drops lemon, but nothing rare like ruby or fruit tree.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Wow! Can I borrow your sir pig for a week? Mine is super useless. It Only gave common things like any ordinary pigs did. Sometimes it drops lemon, but nothing rare like ruby or fruit tree.
    Well, he usually never drops useful things, but this tim?if was really happy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoko_peach View Post
    Well, he usually never drops useful things, but this tim?if was really happy
    This time I was *
    Sorry..

New Resident
    After having baked 12 apple pie (120 apple), filled my stock with apple (x99) and collected from my apple trees 25 times I finally got the golden apple. I guess sometimes you must wait a really long time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pupuxe View Post
    After having baked 12 apple pie (120 apple), filled my stock with apple (x99) and collected from my apple trees 25 times I finally got the golden apple. I guess sometimes you must wait a really long time.
    I'm guessing it takes around 2 to 3 weeks for golden items to be dropped. ??
    The golden egg seems to take the longest. The golden nugget comes up more often. But having said that I collect from my mines more than collect eggs and apples so I guess it depends on how often you collect from chickens and apple tree(s).
    I currently have 5x gold nuggets, 2x gold eggs and 2x gold apples.

Banned
    I'm so upset. From using gems to skip the apple because oink oink was calling my name and the apple tree was drier than a desert. To getting seven gems and twenty energy and THEN having the dumb game reset AGAIN and take it away, and reward me with two bacons. I don't know which was worse.

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Golden egg?????

I have been working on the sir pigglesworth goal forever. What do I need to do to get the golden egg? The goals are crazy in this game and you don't even get rewarded with gems. I have also been trying to get truffles and steaks for awhile but not as long as the silly golden egg. If you are going to make the goals this crazy Teamlava can we at least be rewarded with gems if we ever finish them.

Nightclub Owner
    The egg comes from chickens and hatcheries