Page 44 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Executive Chef
    I bought the tree two weeks ago! I do collect every two hours, except during the night But still, no golden apple for me!

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, no apple. Lots of pies though.

Rhino Keeper
    Keep prodding on soldiers

I got my apple from the garden. Still no apple tree, I'm too good at falling into gem traps

Piggy mostly gives me bacon but also drops lemon, bread, grits, jewels, etc. Would probably make an interesting recipe XD

In other words, I don't think you're missing that much :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, most of the time what he drops is pretty useless: bacon, sap, water, etc. I used to look forward to collecting from him but not really anymore.

Rhino Keeper
    Just my luck, I didn't got the piggy at the start, when it was fun and now piggy is pretty useless.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, this is my official whining thread.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiefun View Post
    Just my luck, I didn't got the piggy at the start, when it was fun and now piggy is pretty useless.
    I don't think the drops from the piggy has been changed by TL. I got him when people were already complaining about bad drops, and at first he dropped some pretty good stuff. But it was only for a very short time, so I wonder if they deliberately made the first few drops after you get the pig have a better chance of getting good stuff.

Buy a pig

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie1964 View Post
    Buy a pig
    Sir piggy can't buy. He is the best pig ever. He drops really good stuffs. 2x (5gems), 2x (wisp lantern),enchanted beam/block, royal beam/block, jewels, and other good stuffs.

I got the golden apple!!! And the cutest little Christmas piggie TL, I forgive you for forgetting my birthday, I love my christmas present