Page 21 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    You don't NEED the Apple Tree as the Golden Apple can be obtained other ways, and regular apples/oranges/lemons can as well. Sir Piggy drops all 3 fruits too. so people don't NEED to purchase the trees with Gems just to get by these goals.
    Ah ha, you may forget the Sir Pigglesworth can only be finished by a golden apple at the first place... so the first golden apple cannot be obtained by it. But the golden apple can be obtained from magic garden if not purchasing apple tree.... just it should be a very rare drop.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by maggieyyli View Post
    Ah ha, you may forget the Sir Pigglesworth can only be finished by a golden apple at the first place... so the first golden apple can be obtained by it. But the golden apple can be obtained from magic garden if not purchasing apple tree.... just it should be a very rare drop.
    Oh I know that, but most of the players that have received the golden apple on the forum got it from the Magic Garden and not the tree. I got mine by the tree, but from reading the threads I was a lucky one. My magic garden doesn't like me much.

Host(ess)
    I really dislike having quests in my book that its impossible to complete without gems at the time they appear. I haven't expanded to the garden yet so I can't get the apple. I wish the quest had stayed locked until I'd expanded to the necessary places. Got 3 nuggets and 2 eggs so far.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 accounts and 1 account have enough gems for the apple tree. I can only finish the goal so far by the apple tree too. The account without the tree just sitting all day long to wait for the "magic" in magic garden...

Rhino Keeper
    I have two gold nuggets and 5 golden eggs.. my magic garden isnt dropping anything good, so im guessing ill have quite a gold stock by the time i finally get the appletree from the garden or the apple itself... alot of patience is required with this game....

Executive Chef
    Guys, be patient !!! It's worth it
    FYI i got pretty everything from Sir Piggy bredded fish, earth wisp, bacon, wooden beam, jewels, water, sap, stone block, truffle,glimmerdust, lemon, apple, orange .... Gosh i love him . Wish i could have more than one

I'm finding it IMPOSSIBLE to complete this quest. I've found 5 nuggets, 3 eggs, but cannot get the apple for the life of me -- I've collected from my apple tree at least 30 times, and have a magic garden. Am I just that unlucky??

Rhino Keeper
    I have only collected from my magic garden once, since I just finally unlocked it. I have a nugget and an egg. Just need the apple!

Host(ess)
    Don't ever buy apple tree for golden apple, try magic garden instead, because I collected 70 apple since the request appeared, and I got 0 golden apple, by the way I have 3 golden nuggets and 2 golden eggs in my store now....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    Oh I know that, but most of the players that have received the golden apple on the forum got it from the Magic Garden and not the tree. I got mine by the tree, but from reading the threads I was a lucky one. My magic garden doesn't like me much.
    Wow, my magic garden hates me too. And my pigs, my cows and the fangbeast. Or maybe tropical climate didn't suit them so the quality of their droppings decreased significantly. i do hope that magic tree grows on my kingdom too. Better start chopping trees ....