Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Rhino Keeper
    I collected 65x from my apple trees before the golden one dropped, and far more times from the chickens. Hang in there!

Farm Supplier
    I just got sir pigglesworth!!!! Happy Dancing ^___^ I don't even know where I got the golden apple from, it just there when I tried to click GIVE on the goal ^^, now movin on to find the helmet for da knight!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachM1 View Post
    I don't get the chance to download games to earn gems I'm on almost max level in most games. If I deleted them, would I get the download games goal on here?

Can you transfer some of you games to a new devise, not all of them? Would this give me the goal to download games for gems? I do play a few of them double, on 2 devises (I have 2 bakeries etc)

If you have already downloaded the games, if you delete and redownload- you will not get the promotional game goals.
    When you transfer one TL or storm 8 game to a new device ALL games will also transfer.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Nightclub Owner
    FINALLY!!! I got the Golden Apple to drop from my Apple Tree!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Little piggy just needs to grow up now!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    FINALLY!!! I got the Golden Apple to drop from my Apple Tree!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! Little piggy just needs to grow up now!
    Yay!!!

Executive Chef
    I still haven't gotten mine

Executive Chef
    That's great queentina!!!!

Does anyone know if it's possible to get more than one Pigglesworth, or what extra gold whatsits might be good for? I've gotten three gold eggs and 2 gold nuggets so far, but no apple, and am what the leftovers will be good for when I finally get the apple.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lucerocipriano View Post
    Does anyone know if it's possible to get more than one Pigglesworth, or what extra gold whatsits might be good for? I've gotten three gold eggs and 2 gold nuggets so far, but no apple, and am what the leftovers will be good for when I finally get the apple.
    I would be really cool to have the possibility to have more than one. It could be like those decorations on Restaurant or Bakery that you get to unlock for free for the first item and you can then buy more

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lucerocipriano View Post
    When I clicked to place him another showed up but when I clicked the checkmark it just went back to the main screen. I checked the market under animals and it didn't show another one there for purchase, so I guess we can't. I want another one too.