Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Executive Chef
    One time I got 30 energy from sir pig.

Rhino Keeper
    *still whining about applelessness*

Magic Garden for me. Piggie is very uneven about returns. NOW he gives me truffles--days after I finished the truffle goals.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PeacheslaTour View Post
    Magic Garden for me. Piggie is very uneven about returns. NOW he gives me truffles--days after I finished the truffle goals.
    Have you got feed the baron quest? It's in the kitchen

I also got one mithil from the pig, and energies twice, once 24,another were 16.

It took me two weeks to get my first golden apple(I didn`t sleep,I wake up every 1 and half hour to use my enegies), back then I had 6 golden nuggets, and 4 golden egges,and about 120 normal apples dropped from an apple tree I got from dark cave adventure (the magic garden was useless!!), and when I almost gave up,I got my second apple tree from the dark cave adventure(yes,I explored the dark cave 5 times a week..),and this tree dropped a golden apple as soon as I harvested it for the second time. and what pissed me off was that I got my SECOND gold apple just the same day after I already got my sir pig and have no use for it.. ........ so be patient,the anger will finally move on XD

Rhino Keeper
    Yeah, right, patient. Grrrrrr......,

Nightclub Owner
    I was doing an early morning check on my castle when all of a sudden my magic garden produced a golden apple. Sir piggles is now installed in my kingdom and waiting to grow up. Does a happy dance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    I was doing an early morning check on my castle when all of a sudden my magic garden produced a golden apple. Sir piggles is now installed in my kingdom and waiting to grow up. Does a happy dance
    Congrats, I'm still waiting lol.

New Resident
    I'm soon going to give up on this quest. I collected from Chickens a few times and got the egg, mined from rocks about 20 times and got the nugget, but I am still waiting on the golden apple. I have collected from the Magic Garden 12 times and my apple tree 74 times (yes I currently have 74 apples with no use to me). If this doesn't change soon I'm forgetting all about the quest.