Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Red face Sir Pigglesworth quest

Hi All

The game says that the gold nugget is from deep in the earth - does it mean from rock??? or Sparkling Mine?

Additionally, it says the three things are rare - so what's the rate?

Many thanks

Edit: Golden items are rare drops. You may be lucky and get the items quickly, or it may take a lot longer.

Golden Eggs come from chickens and hatcheries.

Golden Nuggets come from mining rocks, sparkling mine and ponds.

Golden Apple comes from Apple trees (not crab apples) and magic gardens. You can buy apple trees for gems or hope you get one as a reward from adventures.
    Last edited by maguar; 01-13-13 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Added summary

Fashion Designer
    I found a gold nugget in a "Rock Outcropping" but don't know how to get the apple or egg. I am also stumped on where you get the bacon to cook with now! Someone help!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    I found a gold nugget in a "Rock Outcropping" but don't know how to get the apple or egg. I am also stumped on where you get the bacon to cook with now! Someone help!
    Try buying a Pig (20 Gems) or Black Pig (12000 Coins) from the Market. You'll have to feed it until it grows up, then it will start giving Bacon every time you collect.

Quote Originally Posted by GTMoney View Post
    Try buying a Pig (20 Gems) or Black Pig (12000 Coins) from the Market. You'll have to feed it until it grows up, then it will start giving Bacon every time you collect.
    Hey GTMoney, is the golden apple only from apple trees? And egg?

Quote Originally Posted by moonchips View Post
    Hey GTMoney, is the golden apple only from apple trees? And egg?
    same question pls - does golden apply come from any trees or only apple tree?? If only apple tree, how can I get apple trees (buy from market?)?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by suebaobao View Post
    same question pls - does golden apply come from any trees or only apple tree?? If only apple tree, how can I get apple trees (buy from market?)?
    You can buy from the market.
    Also you have a chance of getting one randomly from an adventure.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

the thing is the apple tree costs gems though...so it shouldnt be that one i dont think it would be

Well, I have an apple tree and I've unlocked the garden, both awhile ago. I have not received a golden apple from either and I collect regularly. It would sure be nice to know what kind of tree gives the golden apple, although I think I've tried most of them.

New Resident
    I got golden egg from chicken but can't find the other items apple or item from digging

Bacon is in the stable

Page 1 of 60 123451151 ... LastLast