Page 29 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Sir Piggy

Collected 5 gems from Sir Piggy today
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	104.8 KB 
ID:	4707  

Host(ess)
    I have made 3 apple pies and still no golden apple... Got to be patient, since I don't have 320 gems

Fashion Designer
    Wow! Congratulations! That's no ordinary pet!

Quote Originally Posted by yupiyupigumgum View Post
    Don't forget to check your magic garden regularly. You never know from where the golden apple will come. I only count on my garden and after 3 weeks, i finally got it. If you have apple tree and magic garden, that means you have a better chance to get it
    I do have both an apple tree and the Magic Garden, no luck yet so far....

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got the apple from the magic garden! It took about 3-4 days, but I was so happy when I saw it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kopitownhk View Post
    I do have both an apple tree and the Magic Garden, no luck yet so far....
    No luck maybe, but there's ALWAYS a chance. Meanwhile, don't forget to prepare for adventure, expanding and other goals. Sometimes iit will come out when you don't expect it

Rhino Keeper
    Which adventures drops the apple tree? The one with the feast or the swords?

Here I have been buying, watering and chopping down trees for the stupid apple.

Rhino Keeper
    Wow, I have collected one lemon, one bucket of water, and lots of sap from my piggy. Would be more thrilled if I needed sap right now. Keep wondering when I'm going to get something fabulous from him to pay me back for all the strawberries I fed him.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my, I decided to keep my sir Piggy small and cute, but that might not have been a good decision.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the golden apple fairly quick form the magic garden. I also have a stash of golden eggs and nuggets.
    The knight brought in an orange tree. (worth 30 gems)
    I have 100 gems to spend. I wanted to buy an apple tree, but I don't need a golden apple anymore.
    Can the knights bring in an apple tree as well? (worth 90 gems) or is that item too expensive for them to bring?
    I don't want to spend all my gems on an apple tree, and then have the knights bring in another one the next day.