Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

@shambalaya: Thx for making me see reason & wait for my Golden Apple. I got it 2 days ago! I was so excited, and now my Sir Piggy is fully grown & giving me truffles & a variety of goodies. Thanks!

@Maguar: Thx, yes ur right! On my 2nd adventure, I got a lemon tree! Now if I could just get an orange tree...

Executive Chef

Sir Pig Appreciation Society

I have an apology to make, I've neglected Sir Pig while i've been concentrating on Sunstones. I shouldn't have, on 3 occasions this week he's given me jewels! You're fab Sir Pig!

Executive Chef
    A couple weeks ago, Sir Piggy gave me the best gift he's ever given me: 30 energy. Thank you, Sir Piggy! That's even better than that enchanted block you gave me a couple times!

Rhino Keeper
    And hey, don't forget about purple cow...I am shocked at the rate she gives out gems! Go ahead click her now, if you haven't clicked on her for awhile I'll bet she gives you a gem

I have my little cluster of animals that I always click whenever Sir Piggy is ready(1 cow, 1 sheep, 1 mushroom circle, my mantys & 1 water/fish source).....keeps everything stocked and is always full of surprises

Executive Chef
    Yes mustn't forget Violet or Pepe! Violet regularly gives me gems and Pepe has thankfully helped me increase my rat tail stock. I've been making hot and spicy sauce daily so I don't max out and lose out!

Executive Chef
    I actually neglected Pepe too for the last couple of days too but Violet wasn't probably because of her tap regularity and my stone search pattern!

Executive Chef
    I wish I had Pepe! Not 1/100th as much as I wish I had a dragon, since the lack of a dragon is preventing me from progressing in the main storyline of the game now, but Pepe is so darned cute! But I never come close to 500,000 coins before "needing" them... usually for expansions.

Violet doesn't give me many gems. Maybe 1 a week. I even have a feeding trough right in front of her to keep her happy lol! Maybe she would prefer to live downtown instead of with the other farm animals. I should try that.

Executive Chef
    I asked on here, expand or Pepe, very pleased I went with Pepe. I'm very behind in the game compared to most. I'm level 33 and don't even have Sabina or Amphitheatre yet, won't be getting her til the hour or so after the Pyre Festival is completed. Everything is ready for that.

Lets keep the thread on topic of Sir Pigglesworth!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    Twice in a row I found Mr. Pigglesworth a long sword...>_>...not sure if I should be happy or call the authorities, lol.

Page 58 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast