Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061

Thread: Sir Pigglesworth quest

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Please DO NOT post in this thread about Sir Hamlet Event..... this is on ongoing thread only for discussions about Sir Pigglesworth. All unrelated posts will be moved over into the event thread.

Click here for the Event Thread.

New Resident
    The game says that the gold nugget is from deep in the earth - does it mean from rock??? or Sparkling Mine?

Additionally, it says the three things are rare - so what's the rate?

Many thanks [/SIZE]

Edit: Golden items are rare drops. You may be lucky and get the items quickly, or it may take a lot longer.

Golden Eggs come from chickens and hatcheries.

Golden Nuggets come from mining rocks, sparkling mine and ponds.

Golden Apple comes from Apple trees (not crab apples) and magic gardens. You can buy apple trees for gems or hope you get one as a reward from adventures.
    I have the Apple tree and magic garden and still no golden Apple. I have been trying for a couple of months
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-30-17 at 06:13 PM. Reason: fixed quote

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Gold nuggets can be found in various places and include rocks, mines, deep mine, gold mine. You should check Inventory Guide as new places for drops are always changing and the Guide is the 'go-to' place. (link below or in the Hub).

With the golden apple, just keep persevering... getting Sir Piggie (or not getting him) doesn't hinder you progressing further in the game. It might be good every once in a while to go into the Sir Piggie goal and click on the GIVE button just in case you didn't see the golden item drop. Good luck!

New Resident
    I got my egg from chicken, still waiting for nugget from sparkling mine. Expanding to secret garden is hard)

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11515758596061