Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Great Update Date: November 22!

The Great Update Date: November 22!

Well, it's almost here! The Great RS Update Date! This update falls on Thanksgiving, and I hope that everybody has a good one. We have a new teaser this week for the Yellow Coffee Maker:

And the Vanilla Latte:

Last edited by bawpotter; 11-21-12 at 07:03 PM.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

ooooooo excited yep yep! Thanks TL!

Executive Chef
    Even though my Thanksgiving was in October, I'll still celebrate with all these cool items TL gives us.

Yay now my customers can order after dinner coffee with there desserts

Banned
    This will be cute. I remember reading about the updates from posts a year or so ago. So happy to finally be a part of it. Just hope there is one normal part with the new piece. Don't want to wait to build one machine per day.

Is this to be a big update or something, and do all players get it?

Is anyone having problems opening restaurant story? When I try to open it will automatically close. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Here in the UK we don't celebrate it but looks nice, hope there are recipes too

For the past couple of levels I've been waiting to reach level 73 so I can add another appliance, but now that I've reached level 73 it's saying I can't add another unless I spend 49 gems... Will the update fix this? Otherwise the new appliance is useless to me

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by thegrowhouse View Post
    For the past couple of levels I've been waiting to reach level 73 so I can add another appliance, but now that I've reached level 73 it's saying I can't add another unless I spend 49 gems... Will the update fix this? Otherwise the new appliance is useless to me
    You should have 18 appliances - if you don't - shut the game down and reopen it - this usually works. When I was at those levels - anytime I unlocked a new appliance I had to shut the game down before it would show I had a new opening - hope this helps.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast