Thread: How to add icons ?

Unregistered

Red face How to add icons ?

Can anyone please let me know how to add icons to wall message ? I can see a lot of players using it for their wall message, very cute !! Thanks

deadpix
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can anyone please let me know how to add icons to wall message ? I can see a lot of players using it for their wall message, very cute !! Thanks
    If you're using the latest IOS version, then you should add the EMOJI keyboard under Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> International Keyboards -> Add new Keyboards...

Once you have this added, you'll just need to tap on the Globe key in the device's on screen keyboard to switch to the EMOJI keyboard and select the emoticons you want.

Unregistered

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by deadpix View Post
    If you're using the latest IOS version, then you should add the EMOJI keyboard under Settings -> General -> Keyboard -> International Keyboards -> Add new Keyboards...

Once you have this added, you'll just need to tap on the Globe key in the device's on screen keyboard to switch to the EMOJI keyboard and select the emoticons you want.
    Thanks so much, you are amazing! Got it now .

Unregistered

emoticons

Quote Originally Posted by deadpix View Post

I have iPad with iOS 4.2.1 but i could not found EMOJI keyboard. could you please help me.

deadpix
    I have iPad with iOS 4.2.1 but i could not found EMOJI keyboard. could you please help me.
    Are you sure you have the latest iOS? If so, you should be able to add the EMOJI keyboard by following the instructions posted.

Once you've added the keyboard, you can bring it up by tapping on the Globe key on the left of the space bar. If you've got more than one additional international keyboard selected, you'll need to tap the Globe key a few times to cycle through the keyboards.

Unregistered
    Hi, could someone please help me? I've got the emoji keyboard and I was trying to name my restaurant containing some icons but it would not let me! Please help. Thank you!

Unregistered

Gems

Hi, could someone please help me? I've got the emoji keyboard and I was trying to name my restaurant containing some icons but it would not let me! Please help. Thank you!
    You can only name your restaurant the first time. If you want to
    get a new name you have to use gems.

Go to messages and on top right (I think) it says profile. There it ask you if you
    want to change your name butyou have to pay 150 gems. I'm not sure the amount of gems but loom it up.

deadpix
    You can only name your restaurant the first time. If you want to
    get a new name you have to use gems.

Go to messages and on top right (I think) it says profile. There it ask you if you
    want to change your name butyou have to pay 150 gems. I'm not sure the amount of gems but loom it up.
    10 gems

------------

Kimmieoi

o.O

i cant find EMOJI on mine

kimmieoi

nvm

u got to download the EMOJI apps first :]