Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Create a Superhero Turkey! - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

One more time!

1. Super Spanish Turkey

2. When she waves the fan in her wings the closer bullfighters suddenly start dancing flamenco and disappear.

3. When she waves her fan, Super Spanish Turkey screams: "With the power of loooooooove - I have the fan!".

4. Once upon a time, a lady turkey and a handsome bull, who lived happily in a Spanish farm, deeply fell in love. All was well when the bull was chosen to a big bullfight and got ****ed by a bullfighter as it always happens. The lady turkey was so sad that her tears and pain made a huge comet cross the sky in an intense light while a voice told her she had received the power to make all bullfighters disappear with the wave of a fan and when she accomplished her goal she would meet her beloved in the stars.

Winners:

Name:
    1) Parutan - Turtur-Man
    2) Cupmeetscake - Gravy-Wing

Special ability:
    1) TheVaibicy - Fizzlewop can shoot hot lasers of bubbles out of his eyes that pop on his enemies and make fizzing noises.
    2) dalula - Bringing peace to the turkey world by creating rainbows

Origin:
    1) JustBoreds - This turkey dreams of working at a manufacturing factory but a sturdy body is necessary. So he started devouring the machines in the factory. While he was chewing on the fine metal pieces, he notices that his body is becoming hard like steel. Eventually he was able to change his whole body into steel.
    2) chuyx17 - This turkey was a normal turkey years ago. Untill he discovered he can use magic. One normal Thanksgiving day, some evil people took even the last money of all families in a poor community. Because that, they couldn't bring home any dinner. Poofood gets angry and then, just thinking in a delicious dinner, it appears! Since that day, he dedicates his life searching for homeless or poor people (good ones) and with his magic powers, Poofood makes a Thanksgiving dinner in just a blink.

Turkey:
    1) BabooCity

2) thiny19

Last edited by ButterPanda; 12-04-12 at 06:42 PM.
    Need help? Contact TeamLava customer support at support@teamlava.com
    Find a bug? Report it here!
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here! If that doesn't work go here to transfer your games!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!
    Terms of Service: https://www.storm8.com/terms

Lol, nice one BabooCity.

Congrats winners! BabooCity for the win once more.

Grand Emperor
    Congratulations to the winners!

Banned
    Congrats to the winners very creative.... Can't wait to see those snowmans

Yes! Thanks Teamlava for choosing mine. My game of choice is Bakery Story. Thanks!!!

Executive Chef
    Congrats winners! Especially liked BabooCity's.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dalula View Post
    Congrats winners! Especially liked BabooCity's.
    forgot to add that I would like my gems to go to Fashion story. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterPanda View Post
    Winners:

Name:
    1) Parutan - Turtur-Man
    2) Cupmeetscake - Gravy-Wing

Special ability:
    1) TheVaibicy - Fizzlewop can shoot hot lasers of bubbles out of his eyes that pop on his enemies and make fizzing noises.
    2) dalula - Bringing peace to the turkey world by creating rainbows

Origin:
    1) JustBoreds - This turkey dreams of working at a manufacturing factory but a sturdy body is necessary. So he started devouring the machines in the factory. While he was chewing on the fine metal pieces, he notices that his body is becoming hard like steel. Eventually he was able to change his whole body into steel.
    2) chuyx17 - This turkey was a normal turkey years ago. Untill he discovered he can use magic. One normal Thanksgiving day, some evil people took even the last money of all families in a poor community. Because that, they couldn't bring home any dinner. Poofood gets angry and then, just thinking in a delicious dinner, it appears! Since that day, he dedicates his life searching for homeless or poor people (good ones) and with his magic powers, Poofood makes a Thanksgiving dinner in just a blink.

Turkey:
    1) BabooCity

2) thiny19

Oops, ignore my previous comment... didn't reply properly. I'm not sure..new to this forum. Anyway, I'd like my gems for Bakery Story. Thanks Teamlava!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast