simplicityisbliss / bluecloudyskies

Games I play: Bakery Story, restaurant story, Fashion story

New Resident

plz add muulinia

plz add muulinia

i also play
    bakery story and resturant

Farm Supplier
    My Id is JennyMaze, I play all the time everyday on my phone! My second device is jennymaesplace and I play that 2-3 times a day as well! Add both! And my husbands ID is gulfbreeze, he plays daily as well!

Add me up! thegirlwithasweettooth. I give daily tips and materials I'm also playing Bakery and Restaurant Story

Add me ireneyboo12809
    I play daily

Looking for active playing neighbor who gift and respond to request daily only! I'm a level 95 player in fashion with 3 star rating, who gift/respond to request and return liked to player daily only. I'm not fussy about gift and will accept any type of gifts gifted to me. Please add me if you play the same as me and above level 90 only. Thank you!

Add me: MiniDemon88
    Playing in Bakery Story, Restaurant Story and Fashion Story.

looking for neighbors , feel free to add me. Aryento

New Resident
    Add me: uniq1787

Im a daily player. Add me alter3go108

Please add me I need neighbors on all the story games I play really bad. I do play every day and send gifts to everyone every day and yes I accept ever material request that I get. I need neighbors that do the same, I am not worried about whether you tip or not since I don't do that all the time due to the fact of how many of the story games I play and how many neighbors I have on them, though when I only need one of one item like a few days ago and it takes me a week to get it when I am requesting it from every person on the list, I realize that it is time to add to the list since I will not delete anyone (especially knowing that you need neighbors so you can expand)

SilverDragonPatch1

I play:

Farm Story
    Dragon Story
    Fashion Story
    Bakery Story
    Restaurant Story
    Pet Shop Story

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast