Thread: Complaint

New Resident

Complaint

On Friday,I was baking peach cobblers for the contest. 3 or 4 hours later, I knew they were ready so I went to bakery story and when I entered, all the peach cobblers I baked were gone. My stoves were empty. (I baked that in wi-fi area) What do I do?

Hi ivette500,

Were you blocking your door by chance, or did you get a sync error pop up?

FrozenTurtle also reminded me that perhaps your progress was not saved. This can happen if you are performing actions quickly, and then exit the game. You can try visiting a neighbor to ensure the game syncs with the servers.
    Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 11-19-12 at 02:56 PM.
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ivette500 View Post
    On Friday,I was baking peach cobblers for the contest. 3 or 4 hours later, I knew they were ready so I went to bakery story and when I entered, all the peach cobblers I baked were gone. My stoves were empty. (I baked that in wi-fi area) What do I do?
    Don't worry it happens to me to. I'm pretty sure its cause we made the cobbler to fast and we exit the game.

I continue to crash too. And after it crashes, it doesn't let me back in. I meticulously baked Peach Cobblers. At 9am PST I had served 119893. I served them and then could not get back into the game for over 2 hours. When I did, the cobblers were back on their ovens unserved. I served them again ... I came back (after trying for about 4 hours) to unserved cobblers ... and this time they were all spoiled. Very frustrating to be a willing participant only for your efforts to be thwarted!!

Farm Supplier
    the same thing just happened to me a couple days ago, so annoying

Executive Chef
    The FCs and game restarting happens to me ALL the time, no matter what I do (uninstall, reinstall ... all suggestions) and happened a lot during the peach cobbler baking. I think it's just part of my game, as it's been happening for some 2 months or more. Really put a damper on my playing the contest.

Sometimes I find my ovens empty. What helps me is after clicking on the ingredients thing after choosing the recipe, I go to 'gifts' and then exit it. It refreshes your bakery and and probably saves your progress quicker. Or I play another story game with BS still open. You just gotta give it time to process....