Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game took back my expansion but KEPT my coins and wisp lanterns!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer1600 View Post
    Have already done that hours ago.
    It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your ticket. Since there is limited staff on the weekends, they are probably playing catch up and should respond shortly.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by howdy2you View Post
    Did this answer the question, farmer1600? Are you able to use your land yet?
    I'm afraid not howdy2you.

midnightmeerkat misunderstood; thinking that it was the actual magic garden (rainbow) that I needed to unlock when in fact, it's the entire land expansion plot that the rainbow is located on; which locked up again.

I paid the 75,000 coins and used 10 wisp lanterns. The land unlocked and then gave me a quest pop-up telling me to request plant essence as a step towards unlocking the garden (rainbow would become useable) - However, after I requested the plant essence from neighbors, the entire land plot locked up (grayed out with the expand sign back on).

ok fine, the game had a hiccup as ALL TL games annoyingly do BUT this is the first time, it's not returned my money and in this case, 10 wisp lanterns which were not all that easy to build up.

Don't really consider this a small game issue and can't believe that a TL staff moderator hasn't replied to this yet!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmer1600 View Post
    I'm afraid not howdy2you.

midnightmeerkat misunderstood; thinking that it was the actual magic garden (rainbow) that I needed to unlock when in fact, it's the entire land expansion plot that the rainbow is located on; which locked up again.

I paid the 75,000 coins and used 10 wisp lanterns. The land unlocked and then gave me a quest pop-up telling me to request plant essence as a step towards unlocking the garden (rainbow would become useable) - However, after I requested the plant essence from neighbors, the entire land plot locked up (grayed out with the expand sign back on).

ok fine, the game had a hiccup as ALL TL games annoyingly do BUT this is the first time, it's not returned my money and in this case, 10 wisp lanterns which were not all that easy to build up.

Don't really consider this a small game issue and can't believe that a TL staff moderator hasn't replied to this yet!
    That is a bummer. I hope they fix it for you. Keep us posted please.

Executive Chef
    Farmer1600, how annoying!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks howdy2you and midnightmeerkat (and kooky panda).

To top it off, the last 4 mine collections gave me nothing but a piddly amount of coins and 2 rock outcropping costing $4400 gave 8 coals out of 40 hits - Great.

I'm lucky if I can get 2 wisp lanterns out of that.

No money, no wisp lanterns, no expansion - Not happy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12